chapter 3

Chapter 3

    "What do you mean by a hot arrogant guy at the park?"  Theia asked as she demanded for an answer from Emily.  Emily chuckled as she watched her friend just basically burst from the curiosity, it looked as though she were going to pop one of the buttons off of her red wool sweater any minute now! 

"You should've seen his son, he was so adorable in the little outfit.  It screamed out as though he was from the richest family in this town."  Emily continued the conversation as she was preparing the food, cutting some onions. 

She grew used to the stinging pain in her eyes whenever she cut the white onions so it didn't bother her anymore she just let the tears flow and clean them even necessary.

Theia took an interest in the guy immediately as Emily told her what happened at the park.  "Did you ask if he's single?"  She chuckled and bumped Emily in the side of the hip with her own. 

"Was he alone with his son?  A ring on his finger by any chance?"  Emily rolled her eyes as Theia kept asking unnecessary questions.

Theia been Theia probably this guy should have been the 100th crush she has, she always crush on the hot and amazing guys. But never takes the steps to approach them.

    Quickly glancing at her daughter who was brushing the doll's hair with a tiny pink hairbrush in the corner of the living room. 

Emily turned to her friend who couldn't stand on her feet properly all because of the excitement bubbling inside of her.

"Calm your horses."  She chuckled then put the onions into a pot and continued to make the stew.  Moving on she grabbed some beef and began to cut it into tiny pieces.  She slowly turned to her friend to answer her questions.

"And yes, I checked his finger seeing no ring.  Though I'm wondering where the mother is, because he looked like the family type."

Emily frowned then began to question why she was discussing the arrogant man with her friend in the first place.  "Look-"

    Theia cut her off as she began to scream and jump like a bunny on steroids! She was screaming really loud now.

Oh my God!  From your description he sounds like a hottie who basically makes the girls fall to their knees with one glance.  We have to find him and get you hooked up on a date."  Theia continued to patronize Emily.

Eva has stopped playing with her doll and was looking at her aunt and mum like they've gone mad, maybe her aunt has.

    It doesn't make sense though it has been almost two whole weeks since Emily had seen Cullen at the park.

And strangely enough she can't get him out of her head, she has been thinking of him quiet often which to her is not good at all, she wasn't ready for a relationship at least not now but perhaps maybe be later or some day.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments.

Who else loves Theia