Chapter 3

[3]

*Delilah’s P.O.V*

After the doctor left me alone I got a knock at the door of my room. “Come in.” I mumbled. I tried to think about my life but I couldn’t even begin to think about my memory loss without my head straining.

“Hey. Do you remember me?” A boy with black and red hair asked.

I thought about it for a moment… “Michael?” I asked, he looked like my friend Michael just with different hair and a shorter fringe.

“Delilah!” He cheered as he came and gave me a hug. “The doctor told me that you didn’t remember who Calum was and I was scared you wouldn’t remember me.” He said as he gave me a sympathetic look full of sadness.

“Calum?” I questioned. That must be the name of that strange boy that came and hugged me and started sobbing. He was weird.

“Yes Calum, you two are kinda erm… close.” He said as he scratched his head. “Is he like my friend? Is that why he was upset that I didn’t remember him? Oh god now I feel terrible.” I rambled, the poor boy.

“Well you’s are kinda friends I guess.” He said. “You guess?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. “You two may or may not be in a really serious relationship and have been for the past 2 years or so.” He quickly said.

“Shit Michael no.” I said as I got up from the bed. “I need to go find him and apologise. I need to tell him that our relationship is over.” I said, putting on some uggs.

“That’s not a good idea.” He said as he grabbed my am. “I don’t think that he thinking we are in a relationship is a good idea.” I said, trying to free my arm from his grip.

“You two weren’t your usual couple, you two were…. Special. You don’t just want to give away two years over this stupid accident; you should maybe talk to him, who knows? You fell for him pretty quickly the first time who says you can’t fall for him twice as hard this time?” He shrugged.

“If I was in love with someone I would remember.” I said. I tried to remember him but the only memory I had of him was 10 minutes ago…

“Just give him a chance, please?” He pleaded.

“I’ll give him a chance.. But not as a boyfriend or anything, just friends.” I said smiling; there was no way that I was going to stay in a relationship with a complete stranger.

“He was so good to you, you would be constantly smiling and laughing and he changed you Delilah. He made you a better person, I honestly never saw you sad ever since he came into your life.” He said.

Me happy? Pfft.. Not since my parents died.

(A.N)- Hey guys this fanfic is going to be switching points of views alot and I know it will be confusing so I'm sorry for that!

By the way if you could please leave a vote it would mean alot, thankyou xx