Chapter 6

[6]

<Calum>

“So you’re into music?” She asked as she skipped along next to me, she was overly energetic..

“Yeah, what about you?” I asked. “Yep, couldn’t live without it..” She said flashing me a smile.

“Who are you into?” I asked, expecting her to say One Direction or Justin Bieber or Cody Simpson like all the other girls in the world.

“Well, I’m into The Killers, Green Day, Blink 182, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, A Day To Remember, etc.” She said.

“Are you serious?” I almost screeched, like a girl who just found out she won tickets to meet Justin Bieber.

“Yeah, why would I lie?” She said with a chuckle. “I love them!” I smiled back.

“Well… What’s your favourite song by All Time Low?” I asked, so excited that someone else was interested in the same music as me.

“I don’t know. Probably Stella or The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver.” She shrugged.

“Wow, you’re really something aren’t ya?” I said, talking to myself.

“Anyways. Here is my house.” She said as we walked up the driveway of her house.

“I can go if you want.” I said, expecting her to want me to leave, since I was basically a stranger.

“No come in and meet my puppy.” She said smiling. “I love puppies!” I said, racing to her door; excited to meet her pet.

“Her name is Oreo.” She said, giggling at the name of her pet. She opened the front door and a little beagle came racing towards us.

“Aw she is so cute!” I said as I picked her up so she wouldn’t run away. “She is.” Delilah agreed.

“Are your parents fine with me being here?” I asked as I took a seat on her couch, I didn’t want for her to get in trouble.

“Um, well my foster parents are away on holidays, in America. My real parents are um dead.” She muttered the last part.

I instantly felt regret wash over me. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.” I replied as I shifted so I was closer to her.

“It’s alright.” She said with a smile- Which was obviously fake.

“It’s still kinda early do you wanna do something? I’m kinda bored.” She said, probably just trying to change the subject of her parents death.

“Yeah sure, where do you wanna go?” I asked. “I don’t know, you decide.” She said.

“I have the perfect idea, Delilah.” I said with a grin.

(A.N)- Well this chapter is boring but it will matter later on :)))))