Chapter 5

[5]

<Calum>

“Is that really how we met?” She asked as she looked shocked but was still smiling. “Yep.” I nodded. “What was I wearing then?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“How would I remember?” I asked. “Yeah...” She trailed, she seemed upset and hurt. “I’m just joking, of course I remember. You were wearing jeans, a leather jacket and a plain white top. You had your brown hair up into a pony tail.” I said, remembering every single tiny detail about that night; how could I forget? It was one the best nights of my life.

“So if I ask Michael if all of this is true he will say it is.” She asked, still unsure. I nodded; I was being 100% honest.

“I know it’s a lot to take in but it’s like hearing a story about me that I’ve never heard or experienced, I was wondering if maybe you could tell me what happened after you chased me down the street. Only if it’s okay... If it’s not I completely understand.” She said with a big smile. She was always one to be curious.

“It’s okay. Well after I chased you down the street..“

“But I don’t want you to be fine; I want you to be great.” I said as I walked with her down the street.

“Stay, don’t you have friends to be with?” She asked as she stopped, her arms crossed across her chest. “Well, technically yes but I don’t want to, they would prefer for me to look after you any day.” I said which was completely true.

“Fine, but if you’re just doing this to try and get in my pants you better go back to the party and find a new target, bud.” She said as she walked off, me following.

“No way, but if you’re offering…” I trailed off. Even if she was offering I would say no, I was well.. a virgin and I didn’t want to lose my virginity to a complete stranger.

“Well I’m not offering, I just want to go home.” She said as we walked side-by-side.

“Why are you in such a rush to get home anyways?” I asked. “It’s a long and boring story that you won’t care about.” She said. “Well how far away is your house?” I asked. “Erm. About a half hour walk.” She said with a shrug. “Then we have enough time to discuss why you are leaving.” I pointed out.

“Well if you must know I was sick of seeing people basically eat each other’s faces off and I’m pretty sure I was getting high off the fumes coming from the druggies.” She said with a giggle.

“That wasn’t a very long story.” I pointed out. “Yeah I know but I didn’t really want to tell you because it’s not really a valid reason.” She said.

“It was valid enough for me.” I said as we continued walking.

“Have you ever been in love?” She asked out of nowhere. “I don’t think so, have you?” I asked, it was such a random question. “Nope, my friend Michael has and that’s why his getting wasted tonight. To forget about her because she broke up with him.” She said.

“That sucks for him.” I said. “Well it sucks more to be his best friend; all he ever does is talk about her. I’m sick of it.” She said.

That’s when it hit me; she must have feelings towards her friend Michael.

(A.N)- Sorry this chapter sucks aha, I have been needing to update this for a while xx Please leave a vote? :p xx