Chapter 11

11

<Delilah>

I was in the city with Michael when I vomited all over myself, in the middle of a busy crowd.

“Woah, woah, woah, Delilah are you okay?” He hurried over to me.

“I’m fine. I just need to clean myself up.” I said. I could feel the judgemental stares of the pedestrians who were walking by.

“It’s okay. Let’s go back to my car. There are some napkins in there.” Michael said with a sympathetic smile.

We walked back to his car and he handed me some McDonalds napkins which he previously put into his glove box just in case of an incident like this occurred.

“Thanks.” I said as I wiped the vomit off my green top.

As we drove home listening to Bon Jovi (under my special request) Michael spoke “Why do you keep vomiting? Seriously, what’s wrong?” He asked.

“I’m not sure, it was happening a lot when I first woke up from the car accident. It is probably just the medication that I’m on.” I suggested, hoping that was the case.

“I don’t know, you seem… off?” He questioned as he took a glance at me before continuing to drive.

“Yeah I guess.”

-----

As I lay in bed that night I couldn’t sleep. My stomach was hurting along with my back. I couldn’t stop vomiting and no one else was home. Michael was at work and Luke was with Ashton.

“Hello?” Calum answered my call.

“Hi. Are you busy?” I asked.

“Well it’s 3am so no. Why?” He asked.

“Just wondering. I can’t sleep and I feel kind of sick.” I replied.

“I’ll be over right away.” He rushed before hanging up on me.

To- Calum. : Don’t worry. It’s not urgent.

From- Calum: I’m still coming over anyway.

Once Calum arrived I took him into my room, it was the only place that wasn’t a complete mess.

“Calum, you really didn’t need to come. It wasn’t urgent.” I said, still amazed that he came over.

“The last time I didn’t worry I let you go which lead you to get into a car accident and forget all about me. That is not happening again.” He said with a small chuckle, even though deep down we both knew that he regret it deeply.

“How did I get into that car accident anyway? Why was I out driving at 2am to an unknown destination?” I questioned.

Calum gulped, his adams apple bouncing up and down nervously. “You said you were feeling sick, right?” He questioned.

“Yeah?” I replied, I wasn’t sure what he meant by that.

“You need to get to the doctors first time tomorrow morning. I think I know something that you don’t and it will affect your life dramatically.” He replied with a look of guilt.

(a.n)- I kinda want you guys to get more involved and kinda get to know what eachother is thinking so leave a comment on what you think is happening or what is going to happen in the next chapter. I want to know if this is too predictable or too confusing xx please leave a comment!!! :)))) - k xxx