Before Reading

Guess who's back and hopefully not leaving! This gallll

Guess who's back and hopefully not leaving! This gallll. Ok so I have a lot of explaining to do...

1: I said I was going to publish this during thanks giving and it's already about to be New Years. (Probably is by the time you're reading this) A lot of stuff (which I will not go into full detail about because they are personal) happened not allowing me to even think up ideas. But! I'm happy to say that I am back and if you haven't notice my account as a whole is very different. New year new me is what I'm going for. My writing style has improved a lot so I think I'm happy that I had to hold the new story off.

2: This book is a remake of the original. I felt that the original was trash (still do) and wanted to redo it. If you didn't know, I had said that I would keep the story up until I reach the same number of chapters. Until then, the book is open to you copying it and finishing it. (If you enjoyed it)

3: Im so happy with the feedback on the last one. So many supporters! I hope you all support this book as well, for I will be trying very hard to make it even better.

With that said, HAPPY NEW YEAR, and enjoy the book!💖