Chapter 1

Maya POV

I was lying on my bed and drawing something in my journal. It was a rainy night and in those kinds of nights the only thing which gave me company was my journal. Today was the worst day of my life. I mean high school is hell enough but no it had to get worse Actually I was really excited about school. I was eager to see my friends and particularly Lucas. I was planning on telling Riley about us and to make it official. I woke up to the irritating noise of my alarm clock going on. I got up and made my way to kitchen. I saw a note from my mom saying that she won’t be there for dinner and that she left money for lunch and dinner. I ate some cornflakes and drank some milk. After having breakfast, I went to take a hot shower. I wanted to look good for Lucas so I put on my outfit and some makeup.
I took my backpack and made my way to Riley. When I arrived, Topanga
said that she left earlier. I was a bit confused because normally we ride the subway together. But I guessed that she will explain it to me when I meet her in school. When I entered the school I noticed how boys stared at me. If I might add, I got hotter over summer. Well It doesn't matter if they like me or not because Lucas is the only one for me. Then I saw Lucas standing in front of his locker, I was about walk over to him when I saw
Riely walk over to him and then Riley kissed Lucas.

My heart stopped at the sight. And now they are starring into each others eyes while smiling. I could feel how my heart broke into 1000 pieces. I felt how tears rolled down my cheeks. I wanted to walk over to them and punch Lucas right in his face but I couldn't. I was unable to move. I stood there and couldn't move. I felt powerless, broken, worthless and most of all I felt betrayed. The rest of the day was just blur. How could Lucas do this to me? He broke my heart that asshole broke it. I knew I shouldn’t have trusted him in first place.

Why do I keep hoping or believing in Love and happiness? It’s not real. No one will ever love me.

AN:

HELLO GUYS,

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER ?

PLS VOTE , COMMENT & FOLLOW :)