Chapter 7

Few weeks later
So school was going pretty well. I finally moved on from Lucas well at least that's what l keep saying to myself and Riley. But deep down I still love him. Oh god how badly I wanna hate the fucking friar. Riley tried to set me up with some guy but it didn't work out. Not until I met Alex. He is new to school. First of all He is hot as hell and the best part he is a really nice guy. We have same interest like Music. I think I like him but he doesn't give me chills like Lucas. Oh here we go again, why can't I just hate him??? Enough from him. So besides the fact that I am still in love with Lucas, my life is going surprisingly pretty fine.

And now we are going on a school trip. It's gonna be fun. Well it's kinda like a summer camp for students, there are lots of workshops for art, music, debate and sport.
Mr. Matthews also told me that there are lots of schools from different States participating. I am really excited about it.
At the Camp
We were on our way to the camp by the bus.

“ Maya, Maya, Alex, guys wake up!! We have arrived!” Riley yelled at us in her squeaky voice. She is way to exited.
I woke up and realized that I fell asleep on Alex's shoulder and he was asleep too. He looks so cute when he is asleep.

“ Oh jeez Riles, Chill!” I yelled back at her. After we got out of the bus, Matthews told us to pair up to share rooms. Riley and I paired up Obvi. And Farkle & Zay, Smackle and Sarah, Alex and his friend Dylan.

After settling in our rooms we got told to assemble at the campfire.
The campfire brought some memories back. But I succeeded in ignoring them. The campfire was beautiful and full with students. It was huge, filled with different people. And then my heart stopped at the sight-

Is this really happening right now or am I just dreaming ? Maybe I am hallucinating because of ... well I don't know. Oh who am I kidding ?! It's him. Lucas Friar.
He was really standing in front of me. He looks so good in the fire light. He is surrounded by a group of kids. It seems like he is pretty popular. It seems like he hasn't notice me yet. It took me long to realize that tears were scrolling down my cheeks.
“ Maya what's the matter?” Riley demanded

“Nothing...uh, I just got something in my eye. I..I gotta go."I said before running away.
“Maya wait...” Riley yelled and turned around & noticed Lucas in the crowd.

Riley POV
Omg it's Lucas. Is that the reason why Maya ran away ? What happened between them ? I have to find Maya and talk with her.
“ Farkle, Zay, Lucas is here.”
“ Wait what ? Where?” Zay
asked and looked left and right.
“ There. You guys go and talk to him. I have to go and find Maya.” I explained them.
“ Yeah ok and you take care of Maya.”
Farklereassured.
We all left. Maya was in our room, drawing in her journal.

“ Maya... what's wrong? And don't you dare say that you are fine because I know that's not true.” I asked her.

“Riles, I am fine-"

“ Peaches, spill it out. Real friends listen remember?”
“ I saw Lucas and I remembered that he left without saying goodbye.”
“ Oh peaches, don't feel bad, we can talk to Lucas and sort things out.”

“ No riles. I want nothing to do with him. I feel much better now. I am here to enjoy this trip and not to be sad. And I am pretty sure that I can ignore Lucas for the 3 days.”
“Ok Maya whatever you want. I am not going to interfere between you two.” I lied to her.
I am gonna solve the tension between them. I want them to be friends again.

AN
VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW PLS XX