Chapter 2

Mayas POV

Today is Tuesday, which means I have school. I don't want to leave my bed. I mean could you blame ? I mean I saw my best friend and the boy I loved kissing. But I have to go to school. I have no choice. So I decided to get ready and walk alone to school. I wasn’t ready to talk with Riley or more over I didn't want to talk to her. I am not in the mood for Riley talking about Lucas. I know I can't blame Riley because she doesn't know about me and Lucas. But still I couldn't talk to her. Lucas on the other hand knew it all and still dared to kiss Riley. Enough is enough, I got no time for such stupid things as love. I got better things to do like focus on school. I know that doesn’t sound much like me but at least I want to be successful in my career. And I want to full fill my dreams. Maybe I will find happiness in that way.
Finally, I made myself on the way to the bathroom and got ready for the school. I decided to not to put much effort on my outfit but then again I told myself gurl you shouldn't dress up to impress a guy, dress up for yourself! You should make Lucas regret his decision! I got dressed and ate some cereals. I rode the subway alone like I already said not in the mood for Riley.

Later in school
Today was actually all about finding the classes and to get know each other. My classes are actually quite good besides the fact that I have almost every class with Lucas. And Lucas, Riley, Farkle, Zay and I have history together with Mr. Matthews. Just like the good old days. Since I
basically had every period with Lucas. It was really hard to ignore Lucas but I still did. I avoided the rest of the group too. But I did notice Riley gazing at Lucas. I wanted to puke. I wanted to lock myself in the girls' bathroom and cry. But I didn't.

AN:
Sorry it's a really short chapter. But I will update soon .