CHAPTER 3

At Mayas room & Mayas POV

I was about to take of my clothes to change into my pyjamas, when I heard a knock on my window. I saw a very familiar face. It was non other than Lucas Friar. When my blue eyes crashed into his green eyes, I could feel how my heartbeat got faster and faster. It felt like that every single cell in my body was about to explode. I mean how comes that he has such this effect on me by just looking into my eyes. God I hate this guy. Lucas second knock at the window brought me back to reality. I walked over to my window and hesitated to open the window. But I still did open it.
“ What the hell are you doing here friar ?” I asked him really mad and annoyed.
“ Maya, we need to talk. It’s really important.” He answered in a serious tone.

“Not interested in any type conversation with you. And we don't need to do anything because there is no “we". So would you please move your annoying ass. Cause you are really sucking all the air.”I snapped at him in a bitchy tone.

“ Maya what's the heck is your problem ? Why are you so pissed?”

“ Why ? Are you seriously asking me why? God you are such an idiot. Just leave Lucas!” I said ignoring his question.

“ I am not going anywhere until you answer my question.”

“ Just leave Lucas!”

“Are you serious right now Maya?” “ Bet your ass I am serious !! I don't want to talk to you.”

“ No, I am not going anywhere until you answer my stupid question!!” He yelled back.

“ Leave or I’ll...” Lucas cut me off by saying “ or you will do what ?” while he stepped closer.

He kept starring into my eyes which made weak and nervous.
“ Leave Lucas!!!”

“ STOP calling me Lucas!”

“ Why? Isn’t that your name ?”

“ It is. But I miss you calling me names. I miss you.” Lucas said in a sincere tone. It was silent for few seconds.

Until I broke the silence “ yeah. Did you miss me when you kissed Riley?” I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

He was shocked and speechless.

“Maya.... I... I can explain..-"

“ You know what Lucas ? Save it, I don't need any excuses. I really thought that you liked me. I believed in every single word you said. God I was such an idiot.”

“Maya..” he said while grabbing my wrist.

“ Don't you dare say my name! I hate you. I hate you so much.” I said crying

“No you don't." his voice was filled with guilt and he had watery eyes.

“I should and I will. I loathe you Lucas Friar. And do me favor, stay at least loyal to Riley and don't you ever talk to me! Now leave! “

I pulled my wrist away and started to tear up.

Lucas could not hold it in anymore. He started crying with her and kissed her forehead. Before he went through her window he mumbled “I love you and I am so sorry. You deserve much better Maya.” He thought I could not hear it. But I did it. I heard every single word he said and it just made everything worse.

He just left like that. The boy I truly loved and still love, the boy who broke my heart, he just left. He left me in pieces. And now I had to heal on my own...

AN:
Hey guys ? Pls vote and comment :)
HOPE that you guys liked it :)

- T XXX