Chapter 8

Lucas POV

I was talking with my friends when suddenly I heard my name from a very familiar voice but I didn't expect to hear.
“ Lucas!” Zay yelled from the crowd.

“ Zay?! What are you doing here- wait what Farkle you are here too?” I asked exciting and curious.
“ What you think we are doing here Lucas?” Farkle asked as the smart ass he is. Yup that's the Farkle I know.

I just smiled and gave them a bro hug. I didn't know how to ask if Maya is here too and where she is now.

“ So... is the rest of the gang here too?” I asked hesitated.

“ If you wanna know if Maya is here, yes she is.” Zay answered while smirking at me. I wasn't sure about giving him a response. So i just stood there.
“ Lucas, you know after you left a lot of things happened. You have no idea how much you hurt Maya. She was so mad at us. It took us a while to earn her forgiveness. “ Farkle said sternly.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed quite and looked at my feet.
“ Yeah dude. You better go and beg for her forgiveness.” Zay said.

“ I ... I don't think she wants to see me. She probably hates me. Why am I saying probably she hates me. I can't even look at her without drowning guilt.”

“Then why the hell did you do that to her and to yourself?? I mean dude why ?? “ Zay asked me confused and angry.

“ Well... I ... I didn't want to hurt Maya-“

“ Are you kidding me ? Well Lucas sorry your plan didn't work out you idiot! “ Zay yelled at me.
“ Zay we can yell at him later and LUCAS YOU IDIOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF!” Farkle shouted.

“ Jeez would y’all stop yelling at me ? Would ya? As, I was saying I didn't want to hurt Maya. I am aware that I did hurt Maya but if I said goodbye to her that night I would have only made it worse. It was better for her if she thought I left as a bad friend and not a bad b... yeah and it wasn't easy for me. Maya is very important for me and knowing that I caused Maya pain broke me.”

Farkle and Zay just exchanged a look and both asked simultaneously
“what do you mean by not bad b...? “

“What I never said such things! “
In a high-pitched voice.

“ Stop lyin Lucas ! Just admit you love Maya! “ Zaysaid while smirking.

Shit ! What do I say now ? Crap. Lucas think.
“ Stop wasting your time with coming up with a lie.” Farkle’s words snapped me back to reality.

“I am not lying. And I don't love Maya. She is just a friend. “I lied.

“ yeahsure. And Beyonce isn't talented.” Zay said sarcastically.

“Whatever you can admit your feelings later to us. For now, it's more important for you to make up with Maya. “ Farkle said.

I was so relieved that Farkle suggested it. After brainstorming for while

Farkle said he has an idea. But he refused to tell us what it was. He said he needs time to work on the idea. So we went to our rooms. I couldn't sleep all night. My thoughts about a certain Blondie kept me awake.

AN
HELLOO GUYS
HOPE YOU LIKED IT XX
PLS VOTE FOLLOW & COMMENT