Chapter 10

Later that day
Riley POV

I wanted to solve the tension between Maya and Lucas. So I decided to come up with a plan. My plan was to lock them both up in  a room, where they have to talk with eachother and sort things out. And yes I am well aware that the plan sounds cliche but it always works out in the movies. So, don't judge me.
And I need help, so asked my friends farkle and zay. They agreed to help me out. So it was my job to get maya in the room and the boys would get Lucas. I really hope that it will work out.

“ Hey peaches, I found the perfect place with a baywindow. Come on I want to show you.” I said as I pulled her arm.
“ okay okay sunshine “ she said smiling
As soon as we entered the room , I pushed maya in and locked the door. Lucas was already in there waiting for zay.

Maya POV
“ Maya-"

“ what are you doing in here ? Riley! Riely Matthews! I swear to god open the fucking door. “

“ Maya, I think they did this on purpose. So we can work  things out.-"
“ I am not talking to you. So shut up!”  I yelled at him.

“ Maya, please let me explain. I am extremely sorry for what I did. And I am pretty aware how much pain you had to go through.-"
“ Then why did you do it? Huh? If you were indeed aware how much pain you would cause me then why did you do it ? Why? ... because it didn't matter to you.  I wasn't important enough to you. -"  I didn't realize that at this point tears were streaming out of my eyes.

“ No.” he said almost audible.

I looked at him clueless. He looked at me. I could see it in his eyes. I could see how hurt he was. And it caused me pain to see him like that. And I was this close to run into his arms and hug him tight. But it will never happen.
I totally ignored what he said and stared shouting “ Riley! Open the door! Now! “
Riley finally opened the door and I stormed out leaving Lucas and Riley behind.

A/N
sorry short chapter. Vote and comment pls xoxo