First Day

Welcome to my crappy story

This is where my new life begins.

My new home.

With my new family.

And my beautiful alpha.

"Welcome to your new home Tae~" he chuckled and pinched my cheeks making me blush and look down at the floor.

"Awwhh he's a shy one ain't he" Jin cooed at me. He's an omega too. He's mated to Namjoon the other pack leader. He, my alpha Daehyun and his younger brother together protects the pack with their four head betas yoongi, hoseok Jackson and mark. Im only 19 and my alpha is twenty four. Hes a really responsible man. Hes so perfect at everything. Maybe thats why i kind of started liking him.

"Well then do you like our new home omega?" I blushed and nodded a little. It was a goddamn big mansion with soo much space. I can literally fly around here. But not now.

"You know how to cook Taetae~~"

"Y-Yes!" I zipped my mouth shut as soon as i realised my pitch went a little higher. Jin laughed at me and i giggled. I looked at my alpha and he caressed my cheeks lovingly.

"You probably won't have to do anything since he'll treat you like a queen" I smiled and fiddled with my white blazer. Why am i soo shy!!! The ceremony was just a few moments ago. They said the newly wed mates must be left alone and that's how we're here.

Daehyun's family and my family are close  friends. My family is really conservative and they are especially protective over me since im a male omega and both my mother and father are alphas.I was never allowed to have any alpha friends while i was in school. Well i dropped out and my family told me i was getting married. So quick. We weren't that close to each other at all. But it was so obvious for the others that we'd end up together eventually. In fact i got to know i was getting married to him not just a few weeks ago. It all happened so quick. I don't even know much about him but i hope he's nice.

Huh..wait why am i talking like he's a fucking stranger. He's my alpha i should fucking be proud.

"The guests have already left. I guess ill make my way home now. Please be nice to my Taetae Daehyunah. It's his first day here."

Jin hyung chuckled and gently ruffled my hair. I nodded and i saw the servants closing the door as he went out. Why am i so nervous. It's just me and him now..

"H-Hyung" i looked at him in the eyes. They are so big and dark blue coloured. I heard the door slowly close behind us and then the lights started to dim. Why am i getting so scared?

And then suddenly an intoxicating smell hit my nose. I didnt know what happened but my legs started feeling wobbly and my eyes started to slowly close...fuck fuck not now!!

"You kept me waiting so long baby" he winked.

This is gonna be the end of me and my...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fill in the blanks  😂😂😂