Angry (bleh😛)

"What were you thinking!"

This was the point at which everything went loose. His tears fell to the ground one by one . He was cornered against the back of the car the alpha male staring daggers at him.

"I-I was j-just.."

"Just what??? What if she did something to you! What if she harms you??" He gripped tightly on the younger's arm making him squirm and let out light squeaks. He was crying now.

Jungkook felt a light sense of guilt rush into his heart as he saw the younger cry. What made him do that. He just wanted him to be safe. This is not good.

"Stop crying!"

"O-Ok..." Taehyung scrunched his nose and played with the hem of his sweater as the male sighed and held him by his chin.

"Dont ever cry in front of the others..they'll think you're weak." Jungkook gazed sternly and Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat. The alpha quickly let go seeing their awkward position his cheeks turning red at the sight of the young puppy eyed omega.

"G-Get in the car.."

Taehyung nodded and quickly made his way to the back seat to find a wasted Daehyung. Yoongi sat on the passenger seat while Jungkook got in the driver's. Taehyung gently placed the drunk alpha's head on his lap and gazed at him with sad eyes.

Jungkook watched from the front. Even he felt slightly something different. But boy Taehyung turned out to be something very different than he had expected. So the male knew how to fight back huh. Small yet tough. Now thats how Jungkook likes it. He smirked.

"That was really a big drama"

"You couldve kept an eye on him yoongi hyung"

"Huh. You know this would've been worse if it was Namjoon in Daehyun's place" Jungkook grimaced at the thought of jin growling and ripping apart that bitch's limbs.

"Ok thats enough drama for today." Jungkook said as he opened the door for taehyung to step out. He pulled daehyun by his arm and threw it over the back of his neck and dragged him by his feet along the door.

"See ya later!" Yoongi shouted.

"Thanks hyung!"

"No problem!" He left . Taehyung followed sadly as the man carried his alpha to their bedroom. He pushed the man to the bed and removed his shoes as he threw a sheet over him.

"I can take care of him.." Taehyung smiled and Jungkook nodded. He went closer and sat at the side of the bed running his fingers gently through his alphas black locks. Jungkook looked at the couple for a while in trance.

He too had hopes of meeting his mate. But now it seems useless. He never really had much of a love life. He was always concentrated on his fathers dreams of establishing a business empire. He was just a simple guy. His life was just restricted to work and family...and then there was daehyun. He despised his brother at times.

Despised him for not valuing his dignity. He just goes around flirting around with girls and not giving a fuck about feelings.

Wait who is he to talk about love???

He snapped back to reality to see Taehyung gently stroking the alphas hair and smiling at him with a pink blush on his cheeks. Jungkook smiled to himself and left the room.

His brother is lucky.

.............................................

Did you see all the hate our kookie got for signing a cover of jonghyun's song

Them antis are fucking retarded i swear ill kill them one by one with my squad. Beaches everywhere  🙅🙅