Sadness

Taehyung's POV

About 2 months had passed by with my new family. Things are going great but what's worrying me is this one thing. Daehyun. He always has this glare fixed on me its like as if i did something wrong.

Besides a few days ago i experienced mild abdomen pains and also felt dizzy all of a sudden. Gladly Jungkook was there with me that time and stuck around me 24/7. He was really worried. I'm not oblivious or anything but i got chim to come sneak with me to buy some test kits. He is like a partner in crime.

Gosh he was so embarrassed. Poor thing

"So you did the thing??? Gross."

Oh like as if he doesn't wanna. Silly chim.

So then i checked. And gladly for some stupid reason. It came out negative. I was smart so i had brought like 3 of them. All three came out negative. I was relieved ever since then but then today i experienced the same goddamn pain again.

End of pov

"Are you sure its nothing???" Daehyun asked with concern as he caressed his cheeks. Taehyung nodded but he was pretty sure nothing was alright.

"Tae have you been..you know feeling dizzy lately??" He cocked an eyebrow and Taehyung knew what he was talking about that instant.

"Ah... I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I took the test" The whole look on Daehyun's face changed in a flash . Why was he mad? Taehyung's heart seemed to sink a little seeing that disappointed look directed towards him.

"W-why what's wrong??" He shaked a little fearing the grip on his shoulder tightening.

"But...you should be right? It can't be" Taehyung didn't seem to make out what it meant whatsoever. He tilted his head, eyes already growing wide in confusion.

Before Taehyung could speak his alpha looked at him with determination. His eyes fixed on the younger and gleaming.

"We're going to see a doctor" Taehyung nodded unsure of what he just heard. Jungkook was downstairs going through the tv shows to see the duo walking downstairs hand in hand dressed up in casual attires.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked with a smile directed towards the brunette. Daehyun scoffed while dragging the younger away while Jungkook looked confused at the younger who was keeping his head low. For some odd reason he wanted to protect the brunette right then but he was already out of his sight. He clenched his fists and walked outside to see the car driving away from their yard, he couldnt even get the time to speak to the brunette.

Now Taehyung was done for. Shouldnt he be happy? He was going out with his alpha except for the fact that it was gonna be a hospital date.

Taehyung gulped as they reached the destination, a sad background music playing in their car. The music soon stopped as he was dragged along with Daehyun inside the giant building. His heart thumped in fear examining the place he was at. Oh the gyno department great.

Wait what.

His eyes rose up in unison as they trailed to the doctors room. He seemed like a nice old guy. Dr Han. He asked Taehyung a number of questions most of which he found dumb.

"Have you been eating well lately?"

"Yep"

"Sleep?"

"Great" He smiled.

He asked about the body pains later and the doctor furrowed his brows. Taehyung knew something was up just then. Under the permission of his partner he was brought to a nurse for a blood test and then later an ultra scan. After a while which seemed like hours for Taehyung waiting and waiting...he was met with the same old man again. Daehyung was sitting beside him, his hands squeezing the younger's.

"So..Jeon Taehyung shii..how long have you been experiencing this? Do you remember the first time you felt this same pain..?"

The Dr. Han looked dead serious right now. Taehyung blushed a little remembering the incident..

"U-Uhmm..w-when we first did i-it..i kind of felt dizzy..and for a few days later too i wasn't feeling okay.." Taehyung sighed. Daehyung cleared his throat and looked away while ruffling his own hair.

"Taehyung shii..i am extremely sorry to tell you this news. The pain you experienced was your body reacting to the intercourse. Your reproductive parts seem to be poorly damaged for some reason.." The doctor took off his glasses and heaved a deep sigh.

"W-What do you mean?" Taehyung could feel the tension rising up in his heart and his alphas hand slowly letting go of his own..

"Im truly sorry to break you this news..but you cant..

Have children..."

.....................

Lol idk tf i just wrote the hospital scene came up and i was like what should i put in there??

Why do i feel so good when i torture their characters? Cuz they're the only ones i can torture and this ain't even torture ha!

By ze way

Just in case you're feeling ugly

Now don't tell me shit like
"Ohh he's still beautiful"
you better shut up and accept your worldwide handsomeness cuz bitch i wrote this shitty chapter for you . And you bootaeful. Bhay 👵