The Judgment

(A/N): double update. Cuz I'm feeling high. ;( 

"What is this mess?"

"Jeon Daehyun knows. He was the one who started it. Not to forget the fact that my mate took 2 days to heal. I will not let this pass easily dad" Jungkook said in a threatening voice. He cannot imagine the sleepless moments he went through waiting beside the hospital bed hoping for the brunette to open his eyes. Seeing the deep wound on his head made him go weak, questioning his ability to protect him. His absence made him feel like someone stole the light away from his life.

"If it weren't for the fact that he was my brother... I'd have killed him"

Jungkook glared at Daehyun. It was more like a conference right now, Jin comforting Taehyung at the corner and Namjoon standing right next to a fuming Jungkook while Mr Jeon stood in front of him listening to his reasons. In midst of all the havoc and broken vases and wood stood Daehyun at the farther end, his arm and leg plastered and a very visible black eye on him as he leaned against the wall with an expressionless face.

"Jungkook. This is unallowed"

"What do you mean by unallowed? Explain to me."

"I don't get it. Having two mates? Ending up with you?? This must all be a joke for you to get with him"

"Are you serious?? Why would i-" Jungkook rubbed his forehead in frustration. No matter how many times he says this it's him who'll get blamed in the end. He had had enough of everyone doubting him and Taehyung except for Jin and Namjoon who were neutral.

"Jungkook. I agree. Daehyun cheated on his mate. But Taehyung was not any better either. He cheated on him too. And you did worse being his brother. By the look of it i can say you both started way before-"

"How can you call it cheating when i am literally his mate! How blind can you be!"

Jungkook shouted making the rest look at him wide eyed. Taehyung cried at a corner clutching onto Jin's chest. He was trying his best to unhear those words but it will always scar him. He felt like he was the reason behind it all. To add to it was the aching pain on his head, layered clothe of cotton wound around the injury. All Taehyung remembers is Jungkook clawing apart Daehyun's limbs, resulting in  a dislocated arm and leg but his eyes closed soon after. If it wasn't for the ravenette Taehyung was sure he'd have bled to death.

"Got nothing to say?"

"Jungkook calm down-" Namjoon was interrupted by Jungkook's palms facing against him.

"No hyung. Let me speak. This man needs to know the definition of the term mate. When i say i love someone it is not a joke. It is because destiny has that person's name carved on my heart and i will claim that person to protect them. If you can't believe my words then you might as well leave us alone instead of doubting us!"

Jin let go of Taehyung raising his head a little.

"I agree with Jungkook...maybe it was my fault for not telling Taehyung sooner about what i saw. I did have my doubts but i didn't take it seriously when i saw Daehyun with a  girl every now and then...I'm sorry Tae." Jin rubbed circles over the brunette's back while looking at Daehyun with loss.