Care for you

"Morning" Daehyun fluttered his eyes open to a bright box smile covering his sight. He blinked once or twice before he could figure out who it was.

"Oh..Tae." He held his fingers on either sides of his head feeling a little dizzy along with a heavy headache. Taehyung pouted and shifted to the other side to place a pillow under the mans head.

"No it's fine. I'm fine" the brunette nodded and looked corcernedly at the exhausted male trying to help him get up from the bed.

"S-Shit the time!" He whined as he looked at the digital clock and then at Taehyung with a little bit of disappointment in his eyes.

"Why didn't you wake me up Tae? Now dad's gonna kill me."  Taehyung gulped and let out an awkward giggle to see the elder getting out of bed in a hurry and pushing aside the sheets.

"Uhmm..H-Hyung.. you can take a leave . You're probably tired from last night . Or we could go out!" The taller clearly not remembering what a mess he made last night rolled his eyes at the shorter and sighed. Taehyung felt a little odd as he drifted his attention towards his fingers while he played with it.

"Taehyung i wish i had the time but it's not now. Ok? Now i gotta leave. Shit i dont even have the time for a quick shower." Taehyung was starting to feel it. That slight itch of being ignored. But he wanted to ignore that too. For his sake.

He watched with gloomy eyes as Daehyun quickly got dressed up and headed out of the room in a jiffy. Hell he was already enough bored. Taehyung hated being alone at times maybe that was the reason why he made friends with the maids inside the house. Besides they were friendly and caring .

But there was always that one person he could cling onto...

Chimchim.

Yes his one and only alpha friend. A secret he has kept for years. Not anything like an affair or something they are just dorky buddies. Besides Jimin was too soft for a normal alpha and he was an outsider not from the same pack as Namjoon's . He was accepted not more than a few years ago due to some difficulties in resources and sheltering in his old pack.

Taetae  😍
Hey pabo are you busy??

                                                ChimChim😬
                                Uhmm. Yeah what if.

Taetae  😍
Ugh..feck you

                                             ChimChim😬
                          Arghhh what you want!

Taetae  😍
Meet me at the Choi's coffe shop right now. Pweaseee 😂 i have soo much to talk about!!!

(Sorry i was trynna put starbucks but then i was like oh let's not make it that advanced and fab ok imma shhhhh)

                                                ChimChim😬 Kay i mean when do you not shut up?you better be on time monkeyface

Taehyung did a silent jump of victory as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

Daehyun had already ate his food and left the place by the  time Taehyung had stepped out of the room. He was glad for once

He took his time to select some comfortable clothes from the wardrobe changing the ones he wore over and over again until he found a blue polo shirt pairing it with a white short trouser to end up looking dorky. (*Claps* sorry)

He ruffled his hair gently flashing his wide smile 😬 and then slowly tip toed outside his room. The maids were there.

He slowly made his way outside with his brown leather sling bag hanging off his shoulder.

Finally

But  what he didnt know was that someone was keeping an eye on his movements...

...................

Stalker alert beep beep beep

Oh and a meme just for you cuz i lub you