They won't know

(A/N):Me trying to finish this book be like

Fahahahahaskgxsufzgkxog so random i love dogs

Now back to business.

Warning
slight smot aheaod  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
no not too much just a lil.

Jungkook's pov

I know what's right or wrong..

I know it's right when i want to protect the ones i love.

I know it's right when i want to make someone i love smile..

But i know it's wrong..

"Kookie..."

When i want to make something that belongs to someone else as mine.

"J-Jungkook leave me"

But what you're doing... it's wrong too Taehyung. He doesn't deserve you... Yet you had no worry in talking with him through the phone today listening to his useless apology. You're naive...

"J-Jungkook what are you d-doing!"

I knew i was wrong when i left  wet kisses on your neck while you were asleep, fresh tears still stained on your cheek.

"Jungkook you're hurting me"

I knew i was wrong when i breathed in your scent and ran my fingers down your exposed neck  to your shoulder in pure want realising you wouldn't catch me doing it...

"J-Jungkook"

I know we love each other but the world is a cruel place where a claimed wolf has to suffer but a free wolf has to simply watch...

I'm not okay. Who are you hiding your fears from? When all you have to do is be with me? Out of us...you're the only one that is unsure...that is uncertain. You are driving me insane. If i contain this any longer...

I might just burst.

"Jungkook p-please!!!..."

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts to see Taehyung shivering in my grasp. How long had i been holding his wrist? Its almost gone red now...i must be out of my mind.