Tuff

New chapter hurry up and eat

................

"Oh great..." Jungkook didn't least expect this . His brother ,his fucking goddamn alpha brother older than him by two years is actually on the verge of making out with a slutty woman right in front of his eyes.

Taehyung.

He searched for the brunette. The lights were too dim for Taehyung to handle. There were betas and alphas crawling on the floor..some omegas being fucked on the walls..But he was just keeping his ears shut hoping the damn dubstep music would stop.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called out . There he saw Namjoon and Yoongi doing their derpy breakdance at a corner keeping his hands clean unlike his brother. Why cant daehyun be more like him? He thought.

Back to Taehyung...where the hell was he?

"YAH!" Jungkook heard a loud squealing voice echoing through the room which challenged the beat of the music.

"Shit....Taehyung." Jungkook ran through the crowd to see the young omega holding a woman by her neck and gleaming into her eyes with disgust. Namjoon and Yoongi noticed the tension and moved over towards the scene.

"Get your filthy hands off my man!!" The omega growled. Everyone including Daehyun who was half drunk widened their eyes at the little omega shouting in anger.

"Your man hah! Guess he likes me now!" And then a loud slap echoed through the room...

"OOOO" The crowd voiced at the same time.

"F-Fuck...he slapped an alpha..."

Jungkook's lips turned into a lopsided smile as soon as he heard those words from someone behind.

"Yeah but he's mated to the pack leader"

"Daehyun????"

"Yeah!"

Jungkook sighed a little. God knows what could've been Taehyung's fate if he werent here right now.

"Bitch don't you have any dignity grinding on a married alpha! MY ALPHA!" The woman hissed at his confidence and that's when Daehyun stepped in still high as fuck not realising what was going on.

"Yah what's happening. Can't you just fucking leave us alone?? I mean who are you??"

Taehyung's eyes widened at Daehyun's words and he stared at him in disbelief.

Wow alcohol wow (👏)

"He's my brother in law and your omega to kindly remind you." A voice interrupted.

A light shiver ran down everyone's spine as a man in a tight black shirt stepped to the scene his prominent veins bulging out at every inch of his skin. He rolled up his sleeves and walked towards the dance floor while the others made way for him in fear.

"And he has every right to shout at you."

Taehyung looked down at the floor tears already brimming around his eyes. Jungkook walked closer and wrapped an arm around the omega's shoulder letting him know he wasn't alone. It was his mistake he brought him here in the first place. Jungkook eyed the alpha woman making her step back with a low growl and then looked at his brother with a straight face.

"Yoongi. Take him to my car" he threw the keys

Yoongi nodded and quickly went closer and dragged the drunk male through the club and got him outside.

"Do you know how wrong this omega did by slapping  me?? He should be punished!" The woman snarled while Taehyung stood blank.

"He did nothing wrong actually. I'd do the same if i saw a slut grinding on my mate. Besides he's not any omega. He's a Jeon now. I'd like it if you treat him with respect."

He smirked while the alpha woman tightened her fists in anger and humiliation. Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook who suddenly grabbed him by his wrist and started dragging him outside. His eyes sparkled with gratitude for the man as he kept looking down at their locked hands.

"T-Thank you"

............

(A/N) : (read the last part with goblin ost stay with me) shit'll turn dramatic as fuck i swear .

Daily dose of meme. Jk i dont have memes in the last chapters.