9- #TeamUn-Coordinated

SORRY ABOUT THE LATE POST. I HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF REVISION. I HAVE TESTS COMING UP. BUT HERE YOU HAVE ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clumsy

Accident prone

Un-coordinated

All the words describe me perfectly, especially when I am around my crush.

I can't even walk in as straight line around him now. I can't stop myself from looking at him, and every time I do....Well let’s just say I forget that I’m walking. It's only been a week and I have already, tripped down the stairs, 5 times. Just because I saw him at the bottom.

"Hay you’re the loser that was tied up at the party." Some guy said to me, as I stood up after my 5th fall. "Yeh what’s it too ya?" I asked trying to act 'bad'. The guy chuckled and smirked slightly. He shrugged and stepped back a little still looking at me. "That was mad funny man." He said walking away. "No it wasn't and I'M NOT A MAN!" I shouted causing a few people to stare.

I turned around slightly, only to feel a body right in front of me. I knew who's it was instantly. "S-sorry" I stuttered picking up my bag to walk away. I felt Ryan's stare watching me as I walked away.

He doesn't speak to me in school; it's almost as if he is embarrassed to know me. What’s wrong with me? I'm awesome, epic...Fun. UNIQUE!

I walked through the playground alone to find someone to hang out with, Lola was on a geography trip and Anna was at home sick. I went into the library and found, Sebastian, Ellie and Edward. How could I forget these guys, me epic library buddies.....Wow that did not sound cool.

"Hay guys." I said sitting down on one of the big circular chairs. They all looked up at me. "Hay." They all said at separate times. I had this weird empty feeling. I couldn't place my finger on what it was, and then it hit me.

I'm supposed to like Edward.

I had liked him for two months. Had.

But I like Ryan now though. I forgot all about my crush on Edward. How did I forget that?

Taking off my bag and coat, I looking at Edward, to see if I felt anything....Nothing, I felt nothing. It wouldn't make a difference anyway because he liked Ellie. That right Edward likes Ellie. Ellie doesn't like him though, she likes Charlie. Whose Charlie you ask? Charlie is Lola's boyfriend.

So me and Princess like Ryan. Anna's brother. Ellie and Lola like Charlie. Charlie likes Lola back. Our friendship shape has some crush problems, as you may call it. Our love life isn't what you may call 'simple'.......

BAM! I just had a brain storm. People are starting to suspect that I like someone, soooo I will just pretend that I 'still like Edward'. That way no one would ever guess that I like Ryan.Thats what I was going to do, I’m going to pretend to still like Edward.