18- Anna knows

ATTENTION- The name of the book will change to 'Falling for the guy who hates me' in a few days.

I kinda rushed this because i'm going on holiday today. I MIGHT be able to update while I am away. I will be away for 10 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Locking my phone I quickly put it under my pillow. Covering my mouth I stood up and stepped away from my bed. I knew I was completely over exaggerating the situation, but how could I not. I jumped at the sudden sound of a bbm message. I was scared to check it but I knew I had to. Slowly approaching the bed, I got the phone and unlocked the screen.

Are you serious? She had replied.

Yes.... I had said.

*DONGDONGDONGDONG.DONG.DONG.DONGDONGDONG-*

She was calling me....Oh shit!

"Hello?" I said sheepishly

"Are you joking?" She asked sounding shocked.

"No." I whispered.

"Oh-my-god" she said after a while.

"Can we ping?" I asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Kay." She said still shocked.

I was genially surprised that she had reacted so calmly. I kind of expected her to get pissed off with me.

How long? She had the texted me.

Since April I replied.

It was June now, almost July. It had been three months almost four. This was one of my longest crushes and it scared me. Passing around my room, I saw that she was typing. I had tripped over my feet; holding my phone up, I saw her reply.

Wow

Yeh

Why?

Idk

I can't believe you.

I'm sorry

Why are you sorry?

Idk

She was still being really calm about this. I was even more scared that she would just lash out.

lol She said

What’s funny? I asked