24- Relationship?

HELP!!! I AM TRYING THE WATTY'S SO I ENTERED MY BOOK!!! I wont win any of them but I could come in a good place!!!! Help me out please xx

This is my longest chapter ever, word count wise.

Thanks!

Also thanks to everyone else who's reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Naffie seemed to be going really slow. I was sitting with James, he was looking for cute guys. I could barely focus. I was thinking about what I should do. I thought that I might like Callum, at the same time I didn't know what to do?

"What do you think Ashleigh?" James asked me.

"Huh? Of what?" I asked.

"Huffff...Of him." Josh said nodding towards a guy in a chequered shirt.

The guy was from the contingent near here.

"He's alright." I sighed.

"You should." James said.

"Should what?" I said playing dumb?

"Go out with him!" James said.

"Who?" I said.

"Callum." He said.

As if on Cue Callum, Ben and some other guys came in. Yes Ben; Chris and Ryan's friend....

"Do you go out with Callum?" Ben asked

"No." I smiled politely at him.

"Ask her out then." Ben said nudging poor Callum forward.

"Hi." He said sitting down next to me.

"Hay." I said back looking at him.

Oh.My.God was he going to ask me out?

What do I do?

What do I say?

I glanced at James, but he was pretending not to be watching. Thanks James! I mentally complained. We had a small conversation before everyone started to go outside. We had joined the crowd. People still gave us awe's it was really getting annoying. Some of the boys had to go inside to clean their rooms. Callum was one of them. He was coming back out later so that gave me time to gain some girl advice.

It was cold so I went back into the girls billet. I walked down the corridor unzipping my cardigan. It was quite warm inside. As I approached Kamila and Mellissa's dorm, I knocked. I heard Mellissa's voice call out 'come in'. Kamila, Melisa and Nisa were inside the room listening to music.

"Hay guys." I said sitting on a table.

"Hay, how come you're not with Callum?" Kamila teased.

"He had to go clean his room...." I explained.

"Do you miss him?" Kamila teased.

"Nope." I said bluntly.

"Awww you will break his heart." Nisa Laughed.

"So has he asked you out yet?" Melisa asked.

"No." I said sadly.

"Then it looks like your going to have to either make him, or make the first move and-."

"No don't make the first move!" Kamila said cutting Melissa off.

"Let her do what she wants." Nisa said.