34- Even our parents talk about it cringe much!

Two chapter left!

Thank you so much for reading guys.

Omg 2.6k now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down on the sofa and unlocked my ipad. I was on wattpad, reading a book about a good girl and bad boy. I already knew what was going to happen, I just read those sort of books for the fun of it. My mum had come down stairs, and gave me the shock of my life.

"Let’s talk." She said sitting down by my feet.

I was scared.

"Okay?" I said locking my ipad. Glancing down at the clicking sound.

Oh why did she want to talk....

"Ashleigh don't take it to heart that Ryan's ignoring you."

Wow wow wow hold up! I only told her this once and that was months ago, she had been asking me about my day and had causally asked if I still see him in school. I laughed and said 'Yeh, but he's being mean and ignoring me'. How did she remember? I told her this once. How could she possible know?

"I don't care if he is, I don't talk to him." I said looking away embarrassed.

"Yes you do." She sighed.

"No I didn't!" I argued. Sitting up I waited for her to reply.

"But you like him." She said.

Okay what the fuck?! The only way they would know this would be because she either read my dairy, or she and Ryan's mum were talking about it. If that was the case they had obviously got information from him. I don't think he would have voluntarily told them this. I could be wrong though, she may have read my dairy.

Oh shit I need to reply!

"No I don't that was in year 9." I denied.

"Oh no it wasn't." She said.

"It was.." I said, that was the truth, I was in year 9 when I told my mum.

"But you told him you liked him recently. Then he started ignoring you..."

Oh.My.God.

Dairy or Talk?

Talk......

That part wasn't in my dairy, I stopped using it regularly months ago. It's more an anger book now. I still don't know what his reaction was to when I told him, I still don't know how he told Anna or how he said it. But what I do know is that he hates me, and I think it would be best if I didn't know.

But how could my mum do this? How could she betray me privacy. It all makes sense now. 'My mum keeps asking, does Ashleigh like Ryan? Does Ashleigh like Ryan?' They were talking about me, I don't think Anna knows. But Ryan and our mums definitely know.