15- Anna's News

ATTENTION- The name of the book will change to 'Falling for the guy who hates me' in a few days.

HAY GUY THIS IS SHORT BUT GETS TO THE POINT.

( btw surestsart is basically a company which runs day care centres for toddlers in England and possible other countries. )

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Anna had always been best friends. We don't remember meeting, but we have always grown up just knowing we were best friends. Our parents told us we met when we were at a sure start club.

Anna claims she remembers us meeting, she claimed that I through a popcorn bag at her. She had obviously turned around and then we met. Considering that surest art had quite a vast age range, I always feared that I met Ryan first without realising. I bet he hated me even back then.

We had gone to the same, nursery, primary and secondary school. We were literally inseparable. This may sound cliché but we weren’t by best friend, we were twins. We knew everything about each other. The only thing she didn't know about me was my crush on Ryan.

I was certain that because I didn't tell her. Karma was punishing me. I knew I was being melodramatic but I had already convinced myself this, on the short walk home.

When Anna came back to her house, we thought she got either, mugged, raped or beaten up. She didn't want to tell us why or what had happened. She just told us that she was leaving. Ryan had to tell us. Anna had gone straight into the bathroom. Ryan made us leave the house.

"Anna's moving to boarding school!" I cried to Chris as I slumped down on the sofa.

"What?" Chris said waking up, he had been asleep.

"SHE'S MOVING!" I wailed as I sat slumped onto the floor in front of us.

Our friendship would never be the same. She could easily forget about me. With her new school, with her cooler friends. She could totally forget about me. She could change her number.

"Ashleigh stop worrying." Chris said his voice sounding croaky.

"But what if-"

"But what if what?...Look Ashleigh you have the tenancy to not understand things you hear. You most probably heard her wrong. I mean was she even talking to you?"

I punched him on the arm.

Chris was still not over the whole easdroping thing, so what if it happened twice. It hasn't happened in weeks. He still finds ways to make subtle comments about it; he doesn't fully trust me on anything I say I heard. They weren't cases of hearing wrong; they were cases of not hearing enough.

"Yes she was fricken talking to me Chris, SHE.IS.CHANGING.SCHOOL!" I cried.