14- Two girls one guy (part 2)

"CHARGE!" We yelled as we ran to the door.

It was locked, the door was fucking locked. "One second Ben." I heard Ryan say. I heard his footsteps before the door opened. "Ashleigh can you go somewhere and shut up!" Ryan said sounding tired.

"And Princess." I said offended.
"Hmmm no, she doesn't piss.Me.Off." Ryan said sounding like he was thinking of something.

I was offended, actually offended, I saw Princess beam from next to me. "What has she done, that I haven't done?" I said offended. Ryan just smirked at me, shaking his head he glanced at something in room.

"If you were a good girl and stayed away from my room, you would have got your charger back." He said before evilly laughing.

Being then epic ninja I am, I ducked onto the floor and slipped into his room. I saw the charger instantly and made my way towards it. Within a matter of seconds Ryan's arms were around my neck. He pulled me onto the floor and dragged me back.

"No my charger, Nooo I need it." I said dramatically trying to reach out for it, even though I was way too far away from it.

Walking past me, Princess just walked up to the socket and unplugged it. Turing on the heels of her feet she faces me. "Wasn't this option more, what’s the word? Simple?" She asked me. Ryan was holding me down on the floor; I was flapping my arms in the air. It must have looked like I was trying to kill a fly, and he thought I was a burglar.

"Let.Me.Go" I gritted between my face.
"Get.Out.Of.My.Room." He hissed back.
"Then let me go." I said getting annoyed.
"Go then." He said standing up and stepping back.

Princess walk up to me with my charger. "I will take that." He said taking it out of her hand.

She didn't even try and stop him....Bitch....

"I mean just because you like him, doesn't mean that you can't support me." I said as we sat down in the living room.

"I'm sorry he's just so....Erg" She said frustrated. She wasn't too beamed about liking him either.
"Get over him, that what I am doing." I said slumping back in the arm chair.
"I’m trying I just don't know how" She said.
"Do what I do."
"What pretend to like Edward." she thought aloud.
"Yeh that." I said, even though I didn't need to answer.

"Wait what!" I said once I had thought about what she said.
"I am going to 'like' Edward" She said putting air quotes around like.
"What that’s my crush cover story." I said sitting up.
"I know but if I pretend to like him, I might actually...U know..."
"But then you would have two crushes that don't like u back?" I said confused.
"I would get over, you know who." She said indicating upstairs.

I huffed, was she really going to do this? Pretending to like Edward was my idea.... Her liking him to was going to mess it up.

I was right, I never should had trusted her with that part of the secret....Never

5 minutes later, we heard the front door open. A few seconds later Anna came in, she looked tired. Her clothes were crumpled and her hair was a mess. She looked like she just did a naughty. I and Princess looked at her.

"What happened to you?" Princess finally asked.
"Long story." She said out of breath as she sat down on the sofa.
"So what did you guys do?" She asked.
"Erm...." Princess said.
"Nothing!" I said. She gave us a one raised eyebrow.
"Nothing my back foot." Ryan spat, as he came into the living room. Throwing the charger at me he left the room. Anna crossed her arms and tapped her foot...

"Just a little game." I said evilly.
"Yeh." Princess agreed.
"What’s it called?" Anna quizzed.
"Two girl’s one guy." Was all I needed to say, the subject was changed.
"Erg sounds like a threesome" Anna shuddered.

Little did I know, our friendship was soon to be crashing down.

My crush on Ryan was now the least of our worries.

Anna was-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT BUT A VERY VERY BIG CLIFF-HANGER, THE STORY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ANNA IS?

I was on work experience all week. SORRY!

I WILL START UPDATING REGULARLY AGAIN.

I KNOW ITS TOO SHORT! But Cliffy.