iii. legion, ᵃᵛᵃᶦˡᵃᵇˡᵉ

TITLE. Legion
SEASON. One
LOVE INTEREST. None*
OC NAME. Grover Blossom
FACE CLAIM. Alfred Enoch

 Alfred Enoch

QUOTES.

❝ My name is Legion. For we are many. ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

All throughout history, there were stories about a mutant with the ability to control the four elements. He was known as the defender. He would show up suddenly taking up the mantle of a guardian for the people of Atlanta. He was tasked with the business of safeguarding the humans and mutants against things beyond their understanding. And then after a while, he would disappear never to be heard from for years to come. And then suddenly, when things got dark, he could show up again. And again and again.

But the defender wasn't one person. It was a whole line of people throughout generations who were born to serve the same task. All of them connected. Body, mind, and soul. A reincarnation of hope when it was needed the most. Now, there's a new defender in town, and unfortunately for the rest of the world, he has no idea what he's doing.

EXTRA INFO.

They are practically a group of mutants living in the same body. They have the ability to control air, water, earth, and fire.

The first defender was a vigilante who protected people. When he died, his powers and his spirit or ghost or whatever was passed onto another mutant and the cycle started. When one defender dies, it takes a while but they are reincarnated and brought back in another person. So it's pretty much a whole line of people in one person.

The latest defender and protagonist of the story is a teenager called Grover Blossom. He's quiet and a pretty big nerd but he has a good sense of humour. Anyways, when he mutates and his ex-gene is activated, he starts hearing voices and he thinks that he's going crazy. The voices want him to become a vigilante and continue the defender line but Grover really doesn't want to. But he will end up doing it anyways to protect himself and his family. You could connect it to season one or it could be AU.

plot by daniella!