Cosplay Entertainment (M Emboar x M Pogoro)

The rattle of keys was soon followed by an apartment door opening, a emboar walking in with a sigh. He walked further in the house to set his bags of groceries down on the kitchen table, sighing a little. Rolling his aching shoulders, he took a moment to breathe before he heard some weird Asian music playing from his and Hatchigen's room, his boyfriend.

“I wonder what he is doing in there,” Xanzar said to himself with heavy sarcasm. Odds were that his Pongoro was dancing around and taking selfies in an anime costume that was always different from the day before. 'Yet another costume in the closet,’ Xanzar thought with yet another sigh. ‘I won’t ever understand why he likes anime so much' Xanzar thought as he went to there room, craking open the door to peek inside. ‘But hey, he sure looks cute when he does it!’ Xazar thought.

His Pogoro was dancing about, what looked to be a rapier in his paw. Hatchigen was capering around while wearing a red-lined white dress, flicking the sword in his paw to the point it looked like a blur. “And who are you supposed to be this time?” Xavar asked with a smirk as he walked into there bedroom, making the Pogoro stand tall and proud with his sword across his chest. “Lightning Flash Asuna, second in command of the Red Legion,” Hatchigen replied with a wide smile.
“Going to fight some monsters?” Xavar teased as he closed in the space between him and his lover. “Not with out my Kirito,” Hatchigen replied, placing a soft paw on his chest. Xavar had no clue to what he was talking about, but that didn’t stop him from eliminating all space between him and the Panda like Pokemon, enveloping him in a heated embrace and with a passionate kiss.

Hatchigen moaned in the kiss, letting out a ‘eep!’ when Xavar picked him up and carried him to the bed, the Emboar on top of him. “You look ravashing my dear,” Xavar smirked, letting his mate moan when he started to kiss his neck, his heat stimulating the skin. “Some one is excited, hmm?” Xavar asked with a smirk, feeling something poke into his stomach.

Then it was the Pogoros turn to smirk. “care to explain this, then?” Hatchigen asked, making Xavar moan when he cupped his balls, his member already at full mast. “I do hope that is for me,” Hatchigen giggled, making Xavar smirk. “Lets see, shall we?” Xavar said, all but ripping his basketball shorts off to reveal his shaft for his lover to see. “Mmm, tasty,” Hatchigen purred, gently grasping it, making Xavar moan again with just the simple contact.
Hatchigen giggled again before kissing his boyfriend, slowly stroking him. “Lets remove the dress, shall we?” Xavar smiled, ripping it off of his lover. Before he could protest, Xavar began to kiss him again, this time groping his sweet ass during the make out battle.

Xavar couldn’t help but smile as his Pogoro kept moaning and whining in there kiss, his slightly larger cock rubbing against the fire-fighting types stomach. “Now, how about a little treat?” Xavar asked before he flipped his body to where they were in the classic 69 position.

Without another word, Hatchigen took Xavars member into his mouth and began to suck him with a skilk that made the proud fire type moan loudly, more so when he felt him grab his ass cheeks, pulling him down. “So you want it all? Lets see if you can take it!” Xavar said, slowly lowering himself down, moaning with each added inch. He began to suck on his lovers when his entire 10 inch cock was inside Hatchigen's throat, making him moan loudly around the cock in his throat.

When the Emboar felt his partner start to suck him harder, Xavar smirk through a moan. ‘He wants me to cum? I'll make him first!’ Xavar thought before the contest began. Xavar groaned out as his Pogoro began to swirl that skilled tongue of his arounf his shaft, making Xavar do the same before and idea hit him.
Smirking evilly, he began to bob on the thick cock in his mouth, massaging Hatchigen’s balls with a paw, getting the male beneath him to start to whimper. “Don’t worry; I haven’t forgotten about you!” Xavar grinned, stroking the shaft by his face rapidly as he began to face fuck his mate, making the Dark-types cock twitch happily. Continuing to suck Hatchigen off, Xavar began to moan a lot more when his lover started to finger his ass. Taking a deep breath at the very edge, Xavar did the one thing that he knew would set off his lover; he took all of the thick Pogoro cock in one go.

Both Pokemon moaned loudly around the shaft in there respective mouthes, drinking down everything the other had to give. Collapsing face to face with his lover, Xavar planted a loving kiss on Hatchigens lips before falling asleep with him in his arms.