Don't Leave

It was time really late, 2:00am to be exact." I'm going to bed Valt, see you in the morning." Shu says. He yawns and lays at the end of Valt's bed. Valt pulled Shu's arm." You don't need to sleep down there Shu." Valt said with a small grin. Shu looks at Valt and smiles." Um..Okay. I'll sleep up there with you then." He says. Shu crawls up to the other side of Valt and lays down. Valt stretches out." What a day. Are you staying tomorrow?" Valt asks Shu. He shrugs and looks at Valt." I hope." He says.

"Let's go to sleep

"Let's go to sleep." Shu says. He looks at the time and turns to Valt." Are you gonna sleep Valt?" Shu says tugging on Valt's shirt. Valt nods and tries to sleep.

In Valt's Dream

"Shu! Where are you going!" Valt says to him.

"Valt come here!" Shu says putting his arms out.

Valt runs to him and hugs him. Shu hugs back.

"Please don't tell me your leaving me..are you?" Valt asks him.

He then feels tiny wet drops on his skin. Why was Shu crying.

"I'm gonna miss you Valt.." Shu says hugging him tighter.

Valt starts to cry."Shu..why are you saying this?! Please-" Valt was cut off. Shu was getting pulled away from him.

"Valt!" Shu shouts." Shu!!" Valt exclaimed. Valt starts to hug tighter.

"I'm not letting you go Shu!! I need you!" Valt says crying into his chest. Shu starts to cry and holds onto Valt tighter.

"Don't let him take me away Valt! I wanna stay here with you Valt!" Shu says getting pulled more.

Valt couldn't hold onto Shu..he was taken from him. Valt ran and ran to find Shu. He was being thrown in a car.

"VALT!" Shu yells to him. The man closes the door and heads to the driver side of the car.

Valt ran towards the car and tried to open the door."Shu I'm here! Open the door please!" He says desperately trying to open the door.

But he couldn't..the man drove off with Shu..leaving Valt alone.

"Shu..." Valt says crying.

The end of the dream

Valt woke up with tears running down his cheeks. He was worried. He turned to Shu and held him in his arms." Don't leave me Shu..please." he says. He let's him go and tries to sleep. Shu woke up too, but he didn't wake from a dream, he was worried about Valt."Valt what's wrong?" He asks. No answer."Valt..?" He says tugging on his shirt. No answer. He must be asleep. Shu wraps his arm around Valt." Valt please wake up." He says moving him a bit. Valt moves and turns to Shu with tears in his eyes." Shu please don't move away..I don't want to lose you." Valt says hugging him. Shu was shocked, what happened to him.