💮 Valentine's Day!! 💮

Happy Valentines Day everyone! How are you all? And I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!! So my FluffyMomentos, I'm making this Chapter on this special day.

Sorry if it turns out bad, I'm trying to continue from the last chapter X3.
____________________________♡~♡______

Valt met up with the others with a smile on his face." Hey Valt, you seem very happy." Rantaro says with a smile. Valt couldn't stop smiling, tomorrow was Valentine's Day." Why shouldn't I be smiling? Tomorrow is the day Shu and I can talk and get to know each other!" Valt says happily. Daigo looked at Valt." But.. do you think he'll actually open up to you?" He asks Valt. Valt stops smiling for a bit." Well no.. but I'm hoping he would," he says looking up.

"If he'll ever notice me."

Shu Pov

I finally reached me and Valt's dorm. Everything was a little to quiet, I wonder what's going on." Everyone must be asleep." I say to myself. I sat my notebook down on the nightstand next to my bed and headed for the bathroom. I started the shower and waited for it to heat up. While I waited I  started to undress." Valt.." I say to myself. I get into the shower and start to wash.

"Hey Shu! You in here?" Valt says to me through the door." Yes I'm in here, what do you want?" I ask him. There was a silence, but then Valt speaks. "Can I talk to you when your finished In the shower? I know you don't want to be around me," Valt says with a bit sadness in his tone. But I care about you and I don't want us to have any conflicts in the future. I turned the shower off, and thought for a moment. I guess it shouldn't hurt to have a talk right?" Sure Valt. I'll be out in a few minutes." I say to him.

Few minutes later

I saw Valt sitting on my bed with his head hanging, I hope he's alright." So Valt, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked taking a seat next to him. He looked at me, his eyes were filled with hurt.

I just kept staring into his eyes, realizing how alike his were to mine

"Valt.. are you okay?" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. He turned to face forward." Shu.. I just want to be your friend," He says with teary eyes.

But it seems to me that you don't want to be around me. Everyday I tell myself: "I know I can get Shu to open up to me." But I realize.. I'm lying to myself, I understand it's hard to leave your own family, or be around people you don't know. But all I'm asking is for us to be friends okay..?