8:13

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I chanted as I ascend the stairs.
I looked at my wrist watch and it says it's already 8:13 am. My class starts at 8:00 am, so yeah I am late. I wish the door hasn't closed yet.

You see our professors in this college tend to close the door, for the late comers learn their lesson. Nope, not effective.

When I reached the second floor, I sprint through the hallways to get to my first class which is Advanced Engineering Mathematics by the way, and guess what, the door is already closed. I sigh as I throw my bag to the floor. Damn it.

Looking at the closed door, I frowned when I saw a piece of paper pinned to it.

"No class for today." - Mr. Yang

What the fuck? I walk towards the window to peek inside and sure there's nobody inside.

I grab my bag and look for my phone inside and called Lisa.

"Hey where are you guys?" I asked as soon as I heard her pick up.

"Library. Hyunsuk is so fucking annoying." Lisa answered on the other line, and oh Hyunsuk is our professor. Yang Hyun-Suk. Yeah where are our manners right? Well it was long gone.

"Yeah tell me about it. I fucking ran! Seriously that shithead should've at least warned us." I grump as I walk towards the bridge connected from the engineering building 1 to the student center building which is where the library is.

"I missed breakfast because of that motherfucker, and you know I don't miss my meals." She said annoyed that made me laugh.

"Let's go to the cafeteria then." I suggested as I stopped in the middle of the bridge and looked at the cafeteria below.

"Why didn't I think about that! Gonna tell them, see you there." She said excitedly and hang up.

Shaking my head I turn my on my heels and walk the path I took earlier and descend the stairs.

"Jisoo!" Someone called out that made me stop in my tracks and saw a panting Jin jogging towards me.

"Hey. You saw the note I'm guessing." I chuckled as we start walking side to side.

"Yeah. That asshole is really getting in my nerves." He said gritting his teeth.

"Well, you're his favorite student after all." I teased. You see, we think Mr. Yang is gay for Jin. We couldn't blame him because, well Jin is really hot.

"Ugh stop. So I saw them heading to the cafeteria, you gonna go there?" He asked.

"Yeah, I haven't eaten anything since last night."

"Sure party girl, you know eating dinner is better that drinking intoxicating drinks right? And seriously drinking on a school day? Salute!" He said and joking saluted.

"Wow look who's talking! How did you know if you're not there huh?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Okay, you got me." He said as he chuckle and put his hands up in defeat.

"Hey Jin! Jisoo!" Jimin greeted as we enter the cafeteria. There are only few students in here considering the time.

"Good morning guys." I greeted as I sit with Jin who just nod to the rest beside me.

"Oh Jin is here. Hey sorry I didn't know you're coming I didn't order for you." Lisa said as she sit across us followed by Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook with tray of foods in their hands.

"It's okay, I'm not really hungry." He shrugged and Lisa just nod.

We just talk about the events last night as we eat and I couldn't help but notice that someone is missing. My person is missing.

You see our group is consist of 5 boys and 3 girls, and there are only 7 of us on the table.

"Hey where's Chae?" I asked as I took a bite on my sandwich.

"Chae? Who's that?" Jimin asked as he drink on his coffee.

"Chaeyoung, duh." I said looking at him as I roll my eyes

"Chaeyoung who?" Lisa also asked that made me look at her. Seriously?

I looked at them and they're all looking at me confused.

"What the fuck guys, our chipmunk, Park Chaeyoung." I said in a duh tone.

"Never heard of her." Namjoon said.

"Is she our blockmate of something?" Taehyung asked

"I know a girl named Chaeyoung but she's like my Internet friend." Lisa said as a matter of fact and I looked at Jin and Jungkook but they just shrugged.

I looked at them in disbelief and laugh at the realization that they're messing with me.

"Oh okay, I see what's going on. Okay now seriously where is she? Is she still in the library?" I asked giggling because once that girl grab a book, she'll never let it go until she finished it.

"Who the heck are you talking about Chu?" Lisa asked confusion written all over her face.

The guys also stopped eating and waited for me to answer.

"Park Chaeyoung, the cute weird girl we met last month, blonde, plays guitar? Very pretty? The girl we didn't know is in our block. The girl we have to drag just the hang out with us because she's super shy." I said annoyed because they're still on for this game they're trying to play.

God they could really get into my nerves sometimes.

"Kim Jisoo, we don't know what you're talking about. There's no Park Chaeyoung in our block. And what do you mean last month? It's only been a couple of weeks since class started this semester." Namjoon said chuckling.

"Are you sure you're okay? Are you sober? Maybe it's because of all the alcohol you consumed last night." Jimin added.

"Or the fucking drugs. Damn it Tae I told you not to give her one of those." Lisa scolded Taehyung that made me more confused.

"She's at the party." I said to myself quietly.

"Oh my god she's broken." I heard Lisa said but I just ignored her as I think about the events last night.

I remembered her sitting beside me as we play spin the bottle. I remembered her taking care of me after I fucking puke. I remembered her singing a fucking lullaby as she tuck me in. I remembered her. Her concerned face. That can't be just my hallucinations.

What the fuck is going on?