Chapter 4

So I'm back and this is the next installment of this story.....I don't know how long it'll take for me to publish this one but I'll make it as good as I can.
Once again I do not own anything including the picture and the characters. They strictly Belong to Daron Nefcy and the amazing artists that drew the pictures. As always enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 Hours.

The party lasted 4 hours....and Don't get Marco wrong, he loves to party, but this party consisted of dancing and watching Star dance with boys that didn't deserve her. And no, Marco wasn't jealous, he just wanted to be with his girlfriend.

Marco's P.O.V

"I've been sitting here for 4 hours and I'm all alone. Everyone is gone to dance, while I'm here watching these "men" dance with my girlfriend. At least the food's good"

Marco sluggishly watched as each waltz ended and began again. Over and over, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour. It wasn't like Marco was being a hermit, he just wasn't interested in all the festivities at the moment.

Finnaly after what seemed like eons, people started to leave. One by one the Suitors all left single file, exclaiming their success of getting the Princess's attention, sure that they made a difference in her life. Intently, Marco listened to their conversation's as they past by him.

" I danced with her, she even asked about my family!"

"She complement my eyes, she said they were the most beautiful she's ever seen..."

" She asked what my job was....she even asked if we could hang out some time." Marco stopped listening, afraid he would wallow in his own self pity. After a while his friends started to excuse themselves to leave, but not before they saw their best friend.

Janna exclaimed," Did you see that big bulky guy! He looked like he spends all his time in the gym." Without acknowledging her, Tom continued," Star you did amazing. I can't believe our little princess is growing up!" He hugged Star respectfully, as both of them were no longer single.

"Star I'm so proud of you, you look so beautiful," Jackie continued. Over time the tension between the two of them eased away. Yeah, Star envied Jackie for the longest for having Marco, but she didn't hate her. She was one of her closest friends. Jackie on the other hand never hated Star for taking Marco from her. The Feeling stayed mutual but they grew up and those memories turned into simple fragments of time lost forever.

Anyways, they all said their good-byes, and left through the dimensional portal. Now Star and Marco were finally alone. Well, partially alone the staff and cleaning crew were cleaning the scene while Moon and River retreated to their room for the evening.

"Marco how about we take this to my room," Star asked in an alluring manner. Marco instantly turned crimson, taking that tone in another way. Reluctantly, he agreed as she took his hand and led her to her bedroom. Luckily, none of the staff noticed the duo hand in hand running in the halls at an unusually fast pace. After what seemed like forever, they reached Star's room. She opened the door and led Marco in and instantly kissed him. It wasn't a simple peck on the cheek either, it was a long, passionate kiss.

" I missed you," Star whispered, her hands around his neck, her eyes twinkling in the darkness. "I did too," he murmured back. They shared another kiss, not as heated, but still with just the same amount of passion.

"Can you spend the night with me?" Star batted her eyelashes as innocently as possible as if she were a small child asking to sleep with a parent or a older sibling. How could Marco resist? Yes, he wanted to spend time with her, but this was a little.... devious. With a deep sigh, Marco said," Sure, why not?"