Chap 1- Normal day?

Hey guys, before i start, thx so much for 2k on my other bk, btw, here is this new moonsun bk again tat i promised u guys, hope u guys will like it!

Moonbyul's POV

Here i am, in university, i was a senior, but it's no big deal or anything.

I was walking to the cafeteria now, I can't wait for all these studying to be over, so that i can go back to my own dorm and sleep.

When i entered, there were a few girls smiling over at me, i gave them a warm and friendly smile, more liked i tried to seem as friendly as i can, but the truth was that i was too tired for all these today.

I walked over to them, those two love birds, yep, they were together.

Sometimes, i envy them...I don't know why, but i just do, i wish i had someone that likes me and i like that same person back, but will that even happen?

Well..I don't think it will happen to me.

When i walked towards those two, i greeted them and sat down.

"Hey guys, so wassup?"

"You're so random today, Moonbyul unnie." Wheein said, eyes still gazing into Hwasa's.

I sighed, and shook my head.

"I'm just tired, and cut it out!" I said and snapped my fingers in front of their faces, clicking my tongue as i do so.

They looked startled and just looked at me.

I groaned.

"I'll go get my food first, see ya lovebirds." I said and stood up, before getting out of the cafeteria.

I wasn't in the mood to eat anyways, i just wanted to sleep now, this instant, i felt like a zombie today, I don't know why, this hasn't happen before, but ya.

I went into my dorm, i was happy that I didn't have a dormmate, glad as well, so that i could have some privacy.

I plopped onto the bed, and fell asleep after a while of turning and all.

I woke up again after when i heard something..is there someone here?

Why is the lights on?

What time is it? Oh yeah, i had no lessons after that.

But wait...i rubbed my eyes and saw someone in my room, it was a girl who had her hair tyed back into a ponytail.

I gulped. She's beautiful..

I blinked my eyes a few times when i heard her voice.

Wow, her voice is nice too.

I don't know why i thoght like that, but at that moment, i felt something tingling in me.

A feeling, what was it?

I frowned.

"Hello?" She said, waving her hand in front of my face, i was startled for a little, my heart pumping unusually fast.

"Hello." I tried my best to seem calm, well i hope i was, gosh she looks so much better up close...

"Umm..my name is Yongsun..but you can call me Solar." She said and brought her hand out.

"Mine's Moonbyul." I said and shook her hand which were so soft, i felt like holding it forever..wait what?

I shook my head and forced my hand away from hers.

She smiled shyly, and walked to the empty bed beside mine.

Gosh, I didn't know such a person exist, how can someone be so cute and perfect all at once?

I shook my head and looked somewhere else when i noticed i was still staring at her.

Well..this is awkward..

Should i break the ice?

"Hey umm..wanna play a game?"

She nodded her head shyly.

"What game?"

"A game so that we can get to know each other better." I said and lied down on my own bed, looking at her.

She nodded her head.

"Ok."

"What do you like to do with your spare time?"

"Sleep, eat, sing and dance." She said and smiled widely, is she proud of it?

"You?"

"Same, except i prefer rapping."

"Oh, thats great." She said and lied down on her bed, face facing me.

I was gazing into her eyes and she was staring into mine too.

Is this what they meant by love at first sight?

I coughed and sat up, before looking away, I don't know why i just did that, but i regretted it, cause what came next was an awkward silence.

I wasn't looking at her anymore, since i forced myself to.

I wonder..is she lesbian?

Lol, sorry for that bad ending for this chap, idk wat to end it with, and also if it's gg to fast for u guys, sorry too..I don't want this to be a draggy story like my other one, hope u guys liked this chap although it was short.

Btw did u guys hear paint me? OMG IT WAS SO GDD THEY ALL SLAYED IT, and MONSTAR'S SINGING WAS SWIVSHSH!!! THE MV WAS ALSO SOO COOL!!! Ignore my hyperness 😂😂 and byeee, sorry for wasting ur time 😂