Chap 11- Sleepover

Moonbyul's POV

I wonder what we are going to buy later.

I hope it's not expensive, although i can afford it, it just makes me sad that i had to spend it.

But since i was rich, why not?

"Where are you taking me, Yongdonnie?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Wait, we are almost there." She replied, i took her hand and she looked at me, smiling away cutely.

I love it when she makes that smile.

"Yongkong, are we reaching there yet?" I asked, impatiently.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"wait okay, we are nearly there." She said, our hands still entwined, while we were walking.

Some were looking at us weirdly and others didn't care.

I don't care what they think about us, i just hate it.

"We are here!" She exclaimed and i noticed she was at a restaurant.

"So this was the shopping you were talking about?" She nodded her head and i chuckled.

I look at the restarurant that was in front of me now.

Oh gosh..it looks too grand, this means it's expensive, welp.

"You said i could claim my real reward!" She said and jumped up happily.

I sighed. "Fine, come on, let's go." I said and pulled"her by the hand, and she was skipping.

I chuckled, how cute can she get, gosh do i even deserve someone like her?

We went to the counter and asked for two seats.

They led us in and we sat down.

Gosh, even the chairs and tables looks grand too, but who cares, as long it's for my Yongsun, i will do it.

I asked her to choose, since she knew what to order here while i didn't.

"Is this our first date?" She asked and i nodded happily.

"Yes, my sun it is!" I exclaimed along with her.

"My moon, let's go somewhere to celebrate this!" She said and held my hand which was lying on the table.

"I have an idea! Let's ask those two to celebrate, we can have a sleepover with them later!" I said and she nodded excitedly.

"Why didn't i think of that?" She said and i chuckled.

I texted them and they said okay.

We ate our dinner, and Yongsun wanted to pay, but i insisted.

In the end, i payed and we went back into the building, after all, today was a public holiday.

We went back and bought some soju, even though it was illegal to bring Soju in, we still sneaked it in anyways.

Anyways, we were old enough to drink it, so why not?

We ring the doorbell of the two girls dorms, and Wheein opened the door, before letting us in with a grin plastered on her face.

"Look, Hwasa! Our ship is finally sailing!" Wheein exclaimed and i chuckled, while Yongsun just rolled her eyes, laughing along too.

"Yes, i knew it! I knew it all along!" She said and me and Yongsun looked at each other, before looking back at them.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked and they both nodded.