Bonus Chap

(This one is when they become older)

Moonbyul's POV

Me and Yongsun were still waiting, i was starting to get impatient, how long can it take for us to just adopt a kid?

I sighed and Yongsun looked at me.

"Byul ah, be patient." She said and i smiled.

"Yes, i will Jagiya, but they are taking so long! And i want to see who it is." I grumped and she caressed my cheeks.

"Why must you always be so cutee!" She squealed and i chuckled, holding hoth her wrist now.

"Excuse me miss?"

We both looked up, and saw someone with a baby in her hands.

"This is a girl you guys are going to adopt, before doing so, i would need you two to fill in some forms, will that be alright?"

We both nodded our head, me still gripping onto her wrist.

We walked to the counter and filled in the particulars.

After that, Yongsun started jumping with joy.

I asked her to calm down.

"So, can we adopt this baby girl now?" I asked and she nodded, before giving me the baby, no our baby.

I looked at her and noticed that she looked a lot like Yongsun.

"Yongsun! She has your smile!" I said excitedly and she held the baby too.

"Oh my gosh, Moonstar, it has your nose!" She exclaimed and we started laughing.

"You guys are all set, please take good care and treat the baby well, if she gets sick, please immediately take her to the hospital."

I nodded my head, smiling brightly.

"Thanks so much." I replied and took Yongsun by the hand, leading her out of the adoption centre.

We went back home, and started doing the necessaries.

"Jagiya, let's give her a name." I said, sitting down next to her on the sofa, placing both my hands on her thighs.

"Okayy..how bout....Moonsun!" She said and i chuckled.

"Isn't that out ship name?"

She nodded her head and i asked her to choose another one.

"Hmm..byulyong?" She said with a brow raised.

I smiled widely and nodded my head vigorously.

"Okay, i like that." I replied and she giggled.

"You like everything." She said and i shook my head.

"That's not true, I don't like it when you hang out with other people except for me." I said, being as greasy as i can.

"Aish, Moonbyul ah!" She said and gave me a whack on my arm.

"I wonder if that's how you sound when we are in bed together." I mumbled, looking up.

She was biting her lips now, i was looking up at her, and I couldn't help but feel turned on.

"You are so perverted and greasy." She said and i nodded my head.

"I know, but you are too!"

"I'm not greasy."

"Well, you are perverted." I commented and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She said, and hugged me by the waist, before leaning into me.

"Hmm?"

"Byulyong looks so like us!" Yongsun sqeaks and i pinched her cheeks.