Chap 8- Finally together

Moonbyul's POV

Recently, i noticed something about Yongsun.

She changed? I don't know, anyways, it's for the better.

She became closer to me, and i was more than happy.

She broke up with Eric already and I'm so glad that she did.

Even though after the fight that night, we got closer thanks to that.

But i still kept my habit, and that was flirting with others around me, I couldn't help it.

It was just me.  I was now along the corridors, surrounded by girls around me.

I looked at each of them, and spot a random girl that was the best looking out of all of them.

"Moonbyul, can you give me a kiss, please?" The random girl shyly said and i smirked.

"No." I replied, before looking at her, up and down.

"Lets go on a date instead." I replied boringly, and she was jumping all of a sudden.

Seesh, what's with her? I thought, and took her hand, before kissing it once, still looking at her.

She blushed madly and i smirked.

I winked at her before walking away, then the others were still following me, and i turned back.

"Stop following me." I said and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Unless you give us a kiss we will." They said and i sighed, how troublesome.

"No, I can't since i already have a girlfriend." I replied and they all looked shocked.

"Didn't you break up with her yet?"

I shook my head, "no, now go away." I said and quickened my pace to the dorm that i shared with Yongsun.

When i went in, i looked around the room and easily spotted Yongsun, my heart started racing.

I went towards her and covered her eyes with my two pairs of hand.

I was scared at how she will react, after all she is angry.

"Go away Byul, I'm not in the mood for this." She replied that made me flinched a bit.

I sat next to her, asking her what was wrong.

"No, i said go away." She said in annoyance and i sighed.

"Fine, maybe later you will calm down." I said sadly, before going to my bed, and lying down, thinking about what she could be angry about, since she had never acted this way after the fight.

When i woke up, i opened my eyes, still sleepy, but i forced myself up, noticing that Yongsun was also sleeping.

What time is it?

I pressed my phone home button and looked at the time, 8:46.

Wow, i slept for..5 hours.

I went to her and woke her up.

She groaned and turned to the other side.

"Let me sleep." She said sleepily and i sighed, before whispering a fine.

I looked at how she sleeps, and my heart melted in a sec.

She looked so angelic when she sleeps, and so perfect even, how can someone like this even exist?

Her cheeks were so puffy, i felt like pinching it, without even me realising, i went on the bed, her bed to be exact, and lied there, looking at her, then my eyes fell to her lips.