Chap 4- What a day...

Moonbyul POV

After that incident, Solar has been avoiding me...why? Did i do something wrong? Is there a way to fix all these?

I want my old Yongsun back..okay, She isn't mine, but i want the old her back, the one that laughs at my silly jokes, and giggles when i am being greasy towards her, and when she whacks me, that old Solar.

I sighed, i was in the dorms, lying on my bed, thinking about the one person that makes up my universe, i decided to go out and grab some food.

I changed and went out, before walking into a café. Some girls came to me again, i sighed in response. Urhh, can't they leave me alone for once?!

They started flirting with me and i gave them a gross look, after i met Yongsun, she was the most prettiest thing on the entire planet.

No one could be compared to her, if only she knew that i loved her...

I looked over at them, before standing up.

I walked out of the café, with them still following me, i gave them a bored look and thought.

What if i flirt with them, will they go away, if i go back to my normal self?

Hmm..

"Moonbyul ssi."

"Hmm..?"

They started fangirling, and i just looked at them.

"She replied!" They said and i shook my head.

"What do youy'all guys want?" I asked and their eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh! She is asking what we want?!"

"Ya, what do you guys want?" I asked, getting annoyed with them, but at the same time, laughing inside.

"We want ice cream!" They said andi chuckled.

"Okay, lets go and get your ice cream." I said, touching one of them by the waist.

The person started shouting and i got startled.

"Whats wrong?"

"N-nothing Moonbyul-ssi!" She said and i chuckled.

Cute.

Let's have some fun shall we, anyways, it's been a long time since i had real fun.

We walked in and i treated them to ice creams.

We walked out and i saw Krystal, she was running towards me, crying?

I frowned, what happened?

She hugged me, and i patted her back.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at her, the others started going away, giving me and her some space i think.

"M-moonbyul! S-he."

"Amber? What did she do?"

"Sh-e.." she started crying again.

I hugged her even tighter.

"It's okay, take your time." I said, I don't know why, i feel like time stopped everytime when I'm around her.

"Lets sit at the bench." I said and helped her walk there, since she looked so vulnerable.

We walked and she sat down, i comforted her, and asked her to explain what happened.

"A-mber..cheated on me.." she said and i could tell that she was trying her best to not cry again.

I was shocked, "what?"

"She cheated on me" she said, her voice shaking.

"WHAT?" I screamed, and she looked at mex shocked by my reaction.

"Amber did what? How did you know?"

"Sh-e.." Krystal sighed and started sobbing again.

"I saw her." She said, her voice shook once again.

"Why, she.. that idiot!" I said and stood up, i was furious, i didn't know what was with my reaction, but i was furious.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I asked, almost shouting, and Krystal asked me to calm down.

"NO, WHERE IS SHE?"

"Dor-m." She said and i stormed towards their dorm, before opening the door to see a Amber who had panick written all over her face, well she should anyways.

"How dare you cheat on Krystal!" I said and pulled her by the sleaves.

"I can explain!" Amber replied and i tried to calm myself down.

"Okay, explain." I said, clenching my fist.

"T-hat person forced me to her, it wasn't my fault, i swear, you gotta believe me Keystal please, forgive me i wont ever do that ever again, I'm sorry, i know that I've broken your heart into pieces, I don't want to give you up! Even if you-"

"Who is that person?" She asked, she looked furious now.

"U-urr..maybe we should let her be, please just forgive me."

"I-i.." she sighed.

"Fine, but this is the last one!" She warned and Amber nodded her head, and hugged Krystal tightly.

They looked so good and cute together..i wish i can be like that with Yongsun, but will it ever happen?

I sighed.

"Thanks buddy." Amber said and i nodded my head.

"Sorry for shouting and being violent at you." I replied and she laughed.

"Thats all right, at least you help me get back her." Amber said and looked at Krystal who was blushing madly now.

I said byes to them before going back to my dorm.

I decided to take a short bath and changed into something more comfortable.

I wore a loose shirt, and boxers to go with it.

I was using my phone now, playing some games since i was bored, when suddenly she came in.

My heart started pounding real hard against my chest, and my heands turned sweaty.

Why am i always this nervous around her?

She was on the phone and she sounded really happy, like she used to be when she was hanging out with me, that kind of happy, i wonder what or who can make her this happy?

"Yes, Eric, talk to you tomorrow, bye!"

Wait..Eric?

Sorry, peps who were hoping it wasn't Eric, unfortunately it is, I'm so sorry readers, I didn't want it to be him, but in the end, I decided that a story wont be complete without Eric, so ya, anyways, hope u guys liked this chap and plz vote and comment thxxx :D