Chap 7- More than friends?

Yongsun's POV

I knew what she was trying to do just now, but i stopped her, why?

I sighed, I didn't know why i feel kinda guilty for doing what i just did, thinking baoyt me upsetting her really makes me ache on the inside.

I suddenly felt like not eating.

And yes, i did cry just now, i wondered if she actually noticed..but I don't think so.

I placed the cover back and looked over at Moonbyul who looked peaceful as ever when she sleeps.

She looks perfetc too.

I decided to crawl in bed next to her, i hope I didn't wake her up.

"I'm sorry for just now, Moonstar, i do love you..it's just that I'm not really sure with what I'm feeling now adays, please be patient with me." I said and thought if i should give her a kiss on her forehead or not.

I hesitated a little, but still did anyways.

I snuggled into her and slept.

What Yongsun didn't know was that Moonbyul heard everything that she said.

————————————————————————

Moonbyul's POV

I was wide awake now, after she woke me up, I couldn't sleep, to tell youher honestly, I wasn't evensleeping, i judt wanted to see if she would crawl into my bed, and she did.

I was smiling crazily now, i feel that she would fall in love with me soon, but how am i suppose to make her?

Continue being touchy with her? She knows my affections for her and i think that she will stay further from me since she has Eric.

Gosh that name, i hate it so much.

I hate him, if only Yongsun knows his real colours, but she doesn't.

She doesn't know anything about him, he is just faking to be nice to her.

I decided to get out of bed, and walked to where the food was at.

I was starving anyways, all i did at the café was drink a cup of cappuccino, and flirt with that girl.

I tookthe food and ate it, it tasted so good.

After i finsihed eating, i decided to go out again.

I walked out, and the girls started appearing out of no where.

Annoying.

It's getting on my nerves.

I hate all these attention, but maybe..wait, what if i usedmy popularity to make Yongsun jealous and fall in love with me eventually?

That'll work.

I smirked, and looked at the girls who were around me, before spotting a girl who looked super cute.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked and looked at her, my head tilted, ignoring the others who were screaming or fangirling, whatever you call it.

"U-mji." She replied and looked up at me shyly.

Aww..she looks so cuteee, my heart is melting now.

"Umji, lets go on a date." I said and winked at her, she nodded shyly and we went somewhere more private?

We went to the staircase which was usually deserted, and talked.

"Wanna go to the rooftop instead?" I asked and she nodded her head in agreement.