Chap 14- Unexpected results

I knw u guys hate me alr, sorry.

Yongsun's POV

Today, i will be seeing my parents for the first time, and wow, I'm suppose to marry that idiot!

I sighed, and got out of the school building.

I made my way there, and i saw Moonbyul at the train station.

"Byul, what are you doing here?" I asked and she was frowning.

She looked at me, and looked cundused.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, and i sighed.

"Remember i said that i had to meet my parents today?" I said and she made a 'O' shape mouth.

"Yongdonnie, where is it going to be held at?" She asked and i sighed.

"It's at a restarurant." I said and she nodded her head.

"Which restaraunt?"

"The park view restaurant."

"I-i am going there too." She muttered and i frowned.

This couldn't be right..unless, no, this couldn't be happening not now, don't tell me..we are actually..sisters? I shook my head at that thought.

"Yongdonnie, what if we are-" i shut her up by placing my hand on her mouth.

"Don't you dare say that, I don't think we are!" I screeched and she took my hand in hers.

"Fine, maybe we aren't." She said and squeezed my hand.

I always liked it when she did that, it makes me feel comforted.

I smiled. For the first time today, i actually did.

"Babe, i feel like..we could do this!" She said, filled with passion.

"What?" I looked at her, confused right now.

"As in.." she said and held my two hands, facing me as we were still waiting for the train.

"We could make this right, you know, I don't know, i feel that we can overcome all these." She said and i smiled widely now.

Why is she always so cute?

"My hamster, you are right, maybe we can!" I exclaimed and pinched her cheeks.

She chuckled and pulled me into her.

We were the type of people who didn't care what people think about us in public, we would just show our affections for one another.

The train finally arrived and we got in, sitting down.

We made a plan and we talked throughout the whole trip to the destination.

Once we reached, we both were still holding hands, but we knew that we had to stop.

I forced myself to remove my hands that was once entwined with hers.

I looked at her, and sadness was washed over her face.

"Later byul." I said and she looked happier, but still sad, then she mouthed "remember the plan." I nodded my head, and she smiled.

It wasn't genuine, it was the happy smile, I dont know how to describe it, but it wasn't genuine.

We got in together, and the huge table was filled.

"Ah, the Kim's daughter!" Moonbyul's father, i think said that.

"Daughter, is this really you?" My 'mom' said and she started to cry, hugging me as she does so.

"Yes, Mrs Kim, please don't cry." I said and hugged her back.