Chap 10- Nothing can seperate Us

Moonbyul's POV

I stretched on Yongsun's bed, and noticed she wasn't next to me anymore.

I stood up and walked to my own desk, before grabbing my phone and pressing the home button.

1 text from Yongdonnie.

I frowned and opened it.

Yongdonie: sorry, byul ah, i had to see to something, btw, there is breskfast on the table. I love u😘

I smiled dumbly, and started chuckling.

I texted her back.

Me: thanks, yongkong, later when u come back, I'll give u a reward, for being so good 😉😘i love u, my sun.❤️

After that, i went to the table, and looked what she got for me.

Tteokbokki again?

I sighed.

Well..it's still food, and i like tteokbokki, so why not?

I grabbed the chopsticks that came with it, before eating my breakfast.

After that, i decided to bathe.

————————————————————————

Yongsun's POV

I had something urgent to do, Eric.

I sighed and met up with him, he was being so annoying and kept on threatening me.

"If you don't get back together with me, i will tell your parents that you are dating that brat!" He said and i glared at him, before giving him a slap on the face.

"You are going overboard, and besides, it was you who cheated on me first!" I yelled at him, gaining a few stares from the people around us.

"I was doing that to make you jealous!" He defended himself, and took my hands in his.

I pulled my hand roughly back from him and glared at him.

"Don't you even dare, Eric Nam, no matter what you do, you can never ever break me apart from the one i love!" I said calmly back and walked away, leaving him dumbfounded.

He deserves it, right? Or was i too harsh on him?

Whatever it was, I didn't regret doing what i just did to him.

It's for the happiness of me and Moonbyul after all, why is there always a wall blocking us from loving each other?

I went back into the dorm, and saw Moonbyul, who was half naked.

My mouth opened.

How can someone even exsist.

Her skin was so perfect, every part of her was.

Her hair looked so soft, and those soft lips make me crave for her even more.

Every part of her is perfect.