My Hatred

(Your POV)

*We are 26 in this part of the story. How haven't we escaped yet? We were kept in a basement with no windows and have literally no meat on our bones.*

*Punch*
*Kick*
*Snap*

This was all you could hear...

Yet you couldn't feel any of it.

Your fa- Qrow Branwen, mo- Summer Rose, au- Raven Branwen, un- Tai Xiao Long, si- Ruby Rose and your co- Yang Xiao Long had been beating you for the past hour for 'purposefully' dropping a hot meal on to Ruby's lap when, in fact the whole family saw Yang push you down.

As they relentlessly beat you, you just quietly laugh to yourself at how weak they have become.

Qrow: "ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE BASTARD, BECAUSE OF THAT LITTLE STUNT YOU JUST PULLED, YOU'RE SLEEPING OUTSIDE TONIGHT, WITH NO DINNER!!!!"

'You think I care?'

Tai then grabs you by the neck and throws you out of a window into a foot of snow.

You then hear the window slam shut behind you and, after laying there for two minutes, start to get up and walk away from the hellhole you used to refer to as home, all the while thinking...

'Just you wait Roses, Xiao Longs, and Branwens. You will feel my pain and my hatred.'

You then look at your hand as a black smoke surrounded it.

"I'm gonna have me some fun t'night."

You say to you say to yourself as you look at the village beneath the cliff.

'Welp, time to go'

You think as you jump of the cliff.

You then land in the village square as you hear the sounds of people screaming and smell the flesh burning as they feebly try to put out the hellfire.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

You laugh in an demonic way, before getting shot by the town guard.

Guard: "You are under arrest! Come quietly and you won't be harmed!"

You just stand with your back turned to them for five minutes before saying one word...

"No"

Guard: "alright guys, he's resisting arrest! Let's get hi-"

He didn't get a chance to finish as you burned them all to a crisp.

Except one.

"Liana Otikuef, The Head Guard." You said in the same demonic tone.

Liana Otikuef: "YOU WILL PAY FOR DESTROYING THIS CITY!"

She then charges at you with her dual katanas.

You then summon your sword and cut her katanas in two.

Liana Otikuef: "What are you?"

You then walk up to her

"Your end."

You coldly state before vertically cutting her in half.

"Pathetic"

???: "I couldn't agree more."

You then turn to the mysterious male voice.

"What do you want?"

You ask as you point your sword at him.

???: "Calm down friend. I only want to ask you to join us"

"Who is us?"

18 people then showed up. Three were male humans. Five were female humans. Five were male faunus. Five were female faunus.

"Nice cultural diversity. What will I be getting into by joining you?"

You asked in a cold and dead voice.

???: "Just some mercenary work."

"Like?"

???: "Protections, assassinations, you know the good stuff."

"If I decline?"

???: "You miss out on making lien."

"I've got nothing to do so why not?"

???: "Good, my name is Shran McKinzlay by the way, what's yours?"

You look him right in the eyes and say...

(Y/N) (L/N)