'Apologies'

*Your POV*

Ruby: "(Y/N) is that you?

You then turn and see team RWBY and the rest of your team looking at you. Ruby and Yang had tears in their eyes, Stuck-Up Bitch and The Faunus were looking at you in a pissed off way, and your team was looking at you still confused at what just happened moments before.

"Who's (Y/N)? My name is 'The Pathetic Weakling And Punching Bag'."

You said while looking at them. Ruby was crying even more.

Ruby: "Why did you leave? We all missed you."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! I LEFT BECAUSE YOU ALL TREATED ME LIKE I WAS A FAUNUS WORKING FOR THE SCHNEE'S! NO WAIT! THE SCHNEE'S TREAT THEIR FAUNUS WORKERS BETTER THAN YOU TREATED ME! YOU 'MISSED ME'? NO! YOU MISSED YOUR GOD DAMN PUNCHING BAG! NOT YOUR 'BROTHER' OR 'COUSIN' BUT THE PERSON YOU ALMOST KILLED EVERY FUCKING DAY BY 'TRAINING' WHEN IN REALITY IT WAS JUST YOU ASSHOLES BEATING AWAY ON ME BECAUSE YOU FELT LIKE IT! I WAS NEVER YOUR 'FAMILY'! I WAS TREATED LIKE AN ANIMAL!

You yelled at her and she was just on the ground sobbing her pathetic life away. You then turned your head to Yang who's eyes were red.

Yang: "YOU DICK!"

"OH SURE! I'M THE DICK HERE! NOT YOU CREATURES THAT CALL YOURSELF HUMANS! TELL ME YANG WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR ME THAT ACTUALLY HELPED?!

She opened her mouth to same something but nothing came out. She then fell on the ground and began to cry.

Yang: "We're *sob* so *sob* sorry."

"Sorry? Why are you so sad? You were all probably so happy I was gone. (Y/N) the mistake. (Y/N) the weakling. (Y/N) the waste of space and oxygen was gone.

The sisters then looked at you in surprise.

Ruby: "We all missed you brother! Tai missed you! Raven missed you! Summer missed you! Qrow missed you!"

"Yea it must of been hard without your punching bag to relieve your stress. Tell me. Did you adopt someone else while I was gone to fill my place? To be your punching bag? To be your 'training' dummy?"

Ruby: "Stop calling yourself that!"

"WHY SHOULD I?! THAT'S WHAT YOU CALLED ME FOR THE TEN YEARS I WAS IN THAT HELLHOLE CALLED 'HOME' WITH YOU MONSTERS THAT CALLED YOURSELF A 'FAMILY'!

R/Y: "WE'RE SORRY!"

"Sorry? SORRY?! YOU'RE NOT SORRY! YOU JUST COULDN'T COPE WITHOUT YOUR PUNCHING BAG!"

Yang then grabbed you by the collar, her eyes red.

Yang: I'VE HAD ENOUGH! FORGIVE US RIGHT THIS SECOND OR ELSE!"

"Or else what? You'll bash my face in again?

She then let go of your collar.

Yang: "N-no I d-didn't mean t-that."

"You try to get me to forgive you by threatening me with violence? You never changed. You never missed me. You just wish for my forgiveness to remove the guilt from your conscious that you caused this. But I will always remember Yang because you gave me these."

You state while showing a very mangled arm. You had stitches over other stitches. Some of your bone was visible. Some of it pierced your skin. Others were caused by your flesh not healing at all. After putting your armor/clothes back on your arm you had saw that Ruby and Invalidum had thrown-up.

"Those, my acquaintances are the reason I will never forgive them."

You then walk away feeling unsatisfied at what you done.

'I should've cut off one of their appendages.'

You thought before going into the dorm. Leaving a surprised Yang and Ruby, A horrified Stuck-Up Bitch and Faunus, A sick Invalidum, and a pissed of Kaori and Michael.