Training

*Author note: does anyone know what an OC is?*

*This is on the same day as the previous chapter*

(Your POV)

After following Shran and the others for a while you finally saw what you assumed to be their base.

"Are there supposed to be grimm inside?"

Shran: "What?"

You then point to the beowulfs all inside the base.

"See?"

Shran: "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! WHO LEFT THE GATE OPEN THIS TIME?!"

???: "I think you did Shran."

Shran: "Oh, sorry for the outburst ki- Hey where'd the kid go?"

He then looked in the base to see you had just killed all the beowulfs with a whip.

???: "Sweet... mother... of god..."

Shran: 'Did the kid seriously just kill around 1,000 beowulfs with a whip? Shran, what have you done bringing the kid here?'

Shran: "Good job on your first test kid! It'll just get harder from here on out though. So be prepared."

"If all the tests are like this, it'll be easy."

For the next five years you had trained with Shran and the others, and while they were stronger than your biological family, they were still weak, even when it was the 19 of them versus you you would still come out on top, sometimes unscathed.

Shran: "Alright kid, time for one final test before you can join the Deathbringers. You have to retrieve an old set of armor from some ruins and bring it here"

"A'ight"

After you got the armor which somehow dissolved into you, you went back to the base...

Only to find it completely destroyed and no survivors.

"5 years ago to this day (Y/N) Branwen died, and (Y/N) (L/N) was born. Today, (Y/N) (L/N) and the Deathbringers have been burned, and from their ashes, Deathbringer, has been born, a spirit of vengeance and hate, who will never rest, not even when all of humankind and faunuskind have been destroyed."

Welcome to a new life.