Prologue

One year... One month... One week... One hour... One minute... Every second is important to one's life.

In just a blink of an eye you can lost everything you care of. All of your happy and fun moments will turn into misery and grim. You will be left with nothing but memories.

One rainy night, it was supposed to be the most happy memorable night but with just one wrong careless move everything became a nightmare.

Drip, drip. The sound of the rain meeting with the wet ground. Slowly, slowly... crimson liquid mixed with the rain.

The metallic smell along with the smell of the burning metals and bodies spread in the calm horizon. It was supposed to be the most happy memorable night but with just one wrong careless move everything became a nightmare.

Sobbing... I can hear sobbing, a cry of sadness. Oh, it's me "Okaa-san, Otou-san, come on there's no time for sleeping, we have to get out of here" tears slipping down to the floor but even how much tears I cry, those closed eyes I always managed to open every morning just won't budge.

Sirens... Blinding red lights... Voices... Screams... I can all hear it. It was supposed to be the most happy memorable night but with just one wrong careless move everything became a nightmare.

With the last raindrop, winter finally came "Otou-san, Okaa-san, why didn't you let me come with you? I miss you already" One tear followed by another, it doesn't seem to run out.

"Ne Yuuki-chan, be strong okay? Your mother and father won't be happy to see you like this" Everyone says that same thing but do they really know how hard it is? Step by step I try to live on but every time I do it just makes me think that is it even worth it?

The winter wind pass by but it's unbelievably warm and comforting. Just like a soft whisper I heard the voices I have missed "Live on, our little Hime" Those voices, I want to see its owner once again.

Is this really my destiny? No... I won't approve it, not in my lifetime, not ever. I want to change it even if it means swimming in the intense heat of lava, I will sacrifice even my own life.

I will... REBOOT MY LIFE.