Chapter 8:Coronation day

Me:Welcome back guys hope you guys are ready for the next chapter. I'm sorry I'm so late. Please forgive me

Danny:I'm not so sure I'm ready

Dick:I got your back little brother

Danny:I'm not so little anymore Dick

White:I wanna be part of this too guys*smiles innocently *

Danny and Dick:*Smirks*come here *grabs White and start tickling him mercifully *

White:here is the next part of the story guys enjoy *keeps on laughing nonstop *

Its coronation day and everyone in the castle was excited to have a new king specially since the new king is kind, generous and smart. He also cares for the ghost children and they don't care if he's a halfa. Danny started getting ready for his coronation with the help of white while everybody else got ready.

As for his classmates they are overwhelmed with excitement to see their hero become king of the ghost zone. They believe that if he becomes king he can somehow make the ghosts stop attacking Amity park.

"What will they say about me when they see that puny 'Fenton' a.k.a 'Grayson is amity's ghostly hero they'll reject me." Danny kept on rambling until Dick came along and stopped him. "No one will reject you from what I can tell everyone loves the hero side of you they will be in shock but they will accept you no matter what trust me Danny." Dick told his brother trying to loose him up a bit.

"Alright but I still sense something is wrong I don't know what but something is going to go wrong." Danny said

                    ~2 hours later ~

Everyone both human and ghosts started to arrive at the coronation greeting each other. Soon the ceremony started everyone took a sit Danny's brothers, friends and classmates sat in the very front. Then the doors opened Danny walked in slowly up to the throne and in front of clockwork confusing his classmates. The A-listers looked angry and asked among themselves why was Danny being crowned when it was supposed to be phantom up there not him.

"We have gathered here today to witness the crowning moment of a new king. Do you Danny promise to use your powers and the powers of the ring of rage and crown of fire for good and to protect the afterlife of every ghost in the ghost zone?" Clockwork asked Danny

"I promise to protect everyone in the ghost zone from any threat that comes our way and to use my powers for good and not evil." Danny said. 'Its time for them to find out about me no backing away now' Danny thought to himself

Clockwork grabs the crown of fire and the ring of rage he places the crown on top of Danny and puts the ring in his right hand finger. Suddenly Danny begins to glow and floats in the air two white rings show up and turn him into Danny phantom king of the ghost zone. He now wears a black shirt with his logo on it,black pants with two belts hanging on each side of his hips another belt but smaller going around his left thigh.