Chapter 10:kidnapped

Me: hey guys long time no see I'm sorry for not updating

Danny: Finally you come back I was bored this whole time

Me:But you have Sam and Tucker for company.

Danny: yea they left me hanging and left to go watch a movie

Me: Man that's cruel lol oh well I'm back don't worry can you do the honors please

Danny: Toshiro4life doesn't own us and so she wishes she does but never will Here we give you the final chapter before the sequel comes out ENJOY!!

"Now the plan will be easy so no one better mess this up we must save jack and Maddie Fenton from Phantoms grasp do you all understand." Vlad told the Guys in White. The guys in white nodded weapons on hand to finally bring phantom down.

Back at phantom castle after everyone left and got back to Amity park the family were having a rough time trying to find something to do while Danny attends to his subjects. they had finally decided to play hide n seek while waiting but after 2 hours of playing they decided to go back in as it was time for lunch and Danny was yet to finish.

"The old man is still not here how hard is it to run the whole ghost zone?" "He is really busy don't let it bother you he should be done by 3 this afternoon then we'll spend some time with him don't worry."

Later that afternoon at 3pm Danny had finally done what had to be done for the day so he decided to go and find his family and spend some qaulity time with them.

Just as he saw them playing with Cujo outside in the garden he decided to creep up to Sam and hug her from behind while she kept on watching the kids play but he didn't see that her baby bump had growes once again and now looked like she was 6 months pregnant.

'Man pregnancy is tough but at least I'll be able to have them with me sooner than I thought and I'm glad I have Danny and the kids for now but what about school what am I gonna do. ' Sam thought as two pairs of arms wrapped themselves around her waist without Sam seeing.

"Aahh, " Sam said startled as Danny came around and kissed her nose as well as her stomach wishing for the time to be able to hold their kids.

"Hey I'm finally done for the day we have to go back but before we do we can talk more with my brothers so we get to know that more. " Danny said

They went back inside they met with Dick and White in the game room. "Hey guys. "

"Hey Danny what's up? "

"Nothing the kids wanna spent time with you guys hope it's OK. "

"Sure but Danny your a terrible liar if you want to spend more time with us just say so we're her for you."

The kids and Sam we're giggling in the back making Danny blush.

But down at the dungeons Vlad had snucked up behind the guards knocking them unconscious grabbing the keys and rapidly went towards where Maddie and Jack were being held.

"Vlad how did you get here ? How did you know where to find us? " Maddie asked

"I put a tracker on your suits without you realizing it just in case something happened to both you. And here I was right. Now I have an idea to capture phantom and take him into the custody along with the guys in white. They have decided to entrust you in capturing him and your now part of their organization. "

"Oh I'm so glad well then I guess it's time to capture phantom. "Maddie said

"No wait I have an idea. I thought we could capture him after everyone has left to rest for the night that way no one can see us there would barely be any guards and all the castle staff are out of the way. So how about it? " Vlad said

"Splendid idea Vladdie that would make everything much easier. "Said Jack.

Later that night Sam amd Danny tucked in their children in bed once Danny's brothers went back to the Wayne mansion just to come back with clothes since they had decided to stay the night but didn't have any clothes for the next day.

Everyone was asleep Maddie snuck up into the castle after escaping from the dungeon.

She quietly walked to each room looking for phantom, opening every door as quiet as she could. When she opened another door she saw Sam sleeping next to phantom. But just as she was about to enter the room Sam woke up she got up heading up to the door. She walked four doors down her left and got to the restroom.

Maddie saw this as the perfect opportunity to capture phantom. She grabbed the Fenton Thermos went inside the room opened up the Thermos and sucked him in. She immediately left the the room by walking through the wall just in time as Sam came back to the room.

She met up with Vlad and the guys in white alongside her husband they all immediately left once she assured them that the mission was successful.

The next morning once Sam woke up she couldn't feel Danny beside her. She didn't think much of it she just believed that he got up earlier as he had to do his duties which she hoped weren't many.

But later on in the day something felt wrong so she went to go look for him, she couldn't find him anywhere she asked some of the castle staff but replied saying they haven't seen him all day. It soon became night then midnight she began to worry.

"Where could he be? " she whispered to herself.

She fell asleep believing that he would be home the next day.

Morning came she woke up and nothing Danny's side of the bed was still empty.

She went and called Danny's brothers and told them what has been happening that she couldn't find him anywhere she looked everywhere.

They quickly started to investigate.

Seconds turned to minutes, Minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days, days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months,and months turned to years and not a single clue could be found.

No one knows what happened to Danny. But one thing everyone is  sure about is that he had been kidnapped that one particular night without leaving a single trace.

Me; Well guys here is chapter ten hope you like and I hope you can forgive me for taking forever on this chapter.

Sam: so Danny has been kidnapped leaving me alone with six kids to raise I'll kill anyone who took him away.

Me: Umm Sam remember that this is just a story and not for real alright.

Sam:*dark aura surrounding her*

Me; Well this might get out of hand .*sweatdrops * im sorry again for being late i had a major writers block but i thinkit might be my fault solemnly because I keep on reading too many fanfiction stories on both Wattpad and Google. Sorry about that.

Sequel is being written as we speak not sure when I'll release it but I'll let you guys know until then bye guys and thank you for reading.

Words written: 1238