Secrets and promises

*Jacks pov*
While Me and Thalia were upstairs I found out something I never knew or wanted to know , I wish I could have been there for her.
It might be too soon but I like Thalia I really do, like more than friends.
I havnt told anyone though, i wouldst dare, i just dont want to get teased by the other boys.
Me and Thalia kissed, wow. Those few seconds were magical, maybe she likes me too ? Or maybe it was an in the moment thing? I dont know, all i know for sure is now its to soon ill have to wait.

As we walled downstairs we saw something, something or rather someone we would have never guessed to see standing there
Logan and Brendon.

What the hell were they doing here?

"Hey guys " I said confused

"What are you doing here ?" Thalia asked"not that I'm bothered, I've always wanted to meet you" she laughed het adorable laugh.

"Oh hey, Jonah invited us" Brendon replied.

All the boys that had been down here looked at Jonah and smiled.

"Um yeah hi, what happened while we were upstairs?" I asked still confused.

"We told Jonah he should invite his boyfriend so we could meet him" Corbyn squealed "so its either Logan or Brendon" I said

"Awww" we all said together as Jonah Logan and Brendon turned a light shade of pink in the face.

*Thalia's pov*
"Oh yeah I almost forgot" Logan said breaking the awkward silence he pulled out a finger gun, Ive seen this before he 'shoots' them all and they fake die. "Pew pew pew " he says 'shooting' the boys he shot me and and I 'died' and ley there untill he yelled
"Thats ma boiiiisssss and girllll" I laughed and stood up.

"Okay Jonah your killing us" I said "witch on if yours ?" I asked

He walked over and hugged Logan and we all aaaawwwww ed but then he went to Brendon and kissed his cheek both of them tiring a deep red in the cheeks

"Guess were telling them now then" Brendon laughed

"Yeah" Jonah replied

"Bro why didn't you tell me?" Logan asked "I always thought Even was the gay one"he joked knocking his shoulder

"I was going to but I'm bi for a start and you've always got your camera out" Brendon sassed

"Okay bro I make two promises right now, one I'm going to spend more time in the real world and two Jonah is my little brother so watch out if you hurt him " Logan laughed.

"So are you two staying over?" Zach asked

"I mean we can" Logan and Brendon said in union.

"Okay then come on" Jonah smiled pulling Brendon onto his air mattress in the circle of mattresses as Corbyn pulled out the spare for Logan.

"Okay so can we carry on the game now ?" I asked.

*time skip*

We've been playing now for about an hour. Logan told us he has a crush on Lydia, but made us swear not to tell, I was on Zachs lap , Corbyn was shirtless ,Dani has no taste buds left and jack sat there in with his shorts on his head.

"Okay one more, Zach truth or dare" Daniel asked.

"Um dare obviously bro" he winked from behind my hair.

"Ohhhhh you sure ?" Daniel said rubbing his hands together

"Yeah I ain't no chicken" he laughed

"I dare you to make out with Thalia right here right now" he smiled, leaned back and folded his arms.

"What why me?" I asked "no offense Zach" I smiled

"Zachs straight, your the only female" Jonah replied.

I gave Daniel a desperate look but he didnt see.

Before I knew it our lips were connected and the boys were chanting from ten to one.

I had no way out of it. I relaxed and tried to think positively.

This was good.

What??? Just saying.

"3...2...1...andddd time up" they yelled.

I pulled away a lot more calm than when it started. I hugged Zach and he hugged me back.

"AWWWWW" yelled Corbyn "I SHIP IT !!!!" He continued as we both laughed.

Jack gave me a look but i brushed it off. We ate some more food and put a movie on, I went to the bathroom and I came back to IT. They put IT on. Wow. I sat back on my mattress and within 2 seconds I screamed and buried my face into the closet person to me's chest. That person was Zach. I cuddled with him for the rest of the film his reassuring hold of my hand made me so much calmer.

It was 1 in the morning so we decided to go to sleep. Zach moved his mattress so we were lying face to face and we fell asleep gazing into each others eyes.

.