was I wrong?

*Jack's Pov*
All the guys came back on the bus following an angry looking Maja.

"Hey sorry we don't wait for you Thalia" Corbyn half shouted

"Wait a second where is she?" Jonah asked

"So Jack, wanna tell them?" Maja asked with anger and venom in her voice

"She's gone" I said slightly scared of Maja "I told her to leave" I say more confidently

"What the hell jack?" Daniel said

"Why would you do that?" Zach asked

"She beat Nicky up, my poor baby was on the floor crying, I can't tell her to leave we need her, and she's my Nicky poo"I say in defence

"That's messed up jack, Thalia would never hurt a fly, I can't believe you" Eben said and walked to his bunk.

Everyone left me and Nicky in the front lounge alone, not that I care I like being with her.
The way they addressed that made me feel like the bad guy Thalia is the bad guy not me. I did what was right.
Wasn't it?

*Maja's pov*
Me and the guys decided to play it off like they had no idea so Jack would have to explain what was happening.
Thalia still won't answer any of our calls, I really hope she is okay.

Me and the rest of the guys are trying to figure out how to get hold of the camera footage and none of us have any clue until Eben suggests we take out the memory card and upload the files to his laptop, why didn't we think of that sooner.

We got on with cutting off the unwanted footage but decided to keep the conversation where we told Zach what was going on so Jack wouldn't be unsure about this.

Oh boy, oh boy did we find some good footage, we found a part where Nicky was talking to herself about using jack, ha this is perfect.
Now we got to show jack

*Nicky's Pov*
I think they are onto me, but how can they prove anything? I've got jack  tied round my fingers like string, it's perfect. He will defend me again like he just did.
I have only a few words to describe jack, gullible, stupid, ugly and awful singer.
But of course, I would enter say that my 'jacky baby'

"It's okay jacky boo, ignore them, thank you for protecting me" I smiled and kissed his cheek, while gagging in my mind.

"Thanks Nicky bear, I love you" he blushed

"Love you too jacky" I say and 'smile' God this better be worth it.

"Shall we watch a movie and snuggle?" He asks me

"I'd love nothing more" I lied with a smile

*Daniel's pov*
We have all the footage we need now we just have to send it to jack, yes I feel bad for doing this to him because he truly seems madly in love with Nicky but i don't want my brother to be hurt by this evil cow.

"Who wants to send it to him?" I ask

"Not me" they all say at once

"What about we call him in here, Maja as much as we all would hate this especially you, could you go talk to Nicky and keep her busy?" Jonah asked

"Yes, but only because it's for Thalia" she smiled her adorable smile and she looked at me and we stood there for a minute or two just gazing into each other's eyes, it was like I was being lost in space but I loved it.

"Guyssss" corbyn laughed waving his hand in front of our faces

"Ahaha Sorry" We said together god she is so adorable, I'm so glad she is mine.