Only the beginning

*Daniel's POV*

its 6 am and me the boys and Maja are all up and ready, a very odd thing for us all on a Sunday, we had it all perfectly planned, the only thing wrong is that Thalia was asleep alone in the middle of a forest, we couldn't be there with her so we left Zach's laptop there with CCTV recording linked p to my iPad so we would be able to see if anything happened.

Another thing that is left there is a note signed by us all. we found out Thalia loves treasure hunts so today she would be going all around LA finding us and some of her favorite things and at the end of it all, it would lead to Heidi waiting in the basement with a special surprise.

Now all we had to do is split up and put the things where they needed to be, including ourselves. Thalia usually wakes up at seven on a Saturday and goes for a run so Zach left a rucksack and her running stuff considering she has no other way of getting home, let's hope this all works out.

*Thalia's Pov*

I wake up to my Saturday run alarm to realize in lying in a tree house alone i look around and find a not that reads

"hope you are ready for the best week of your life, enjoy your run back to your house and let the fun begin love from Zach, Jack, Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, and Maja xxx "

I'm so confused I turn over the paper to see

"p.s there is a rucksack with your running gear in it so you can bring back your clothes and please get my laptop~zach "

I turn around and Shurley enough there is a bag. I get changed and put the stuff into the backpack and stretch out ready for my run.

still confused I set off in a mild jog which quickly turned into a fast run.

after 45 minutes I arrive back at my house and check my phone 8 am nice made it back before Maja usually waked up.

"Maja, I'm home" i yell...no response, she must still be sleeping. oh well, i shrug and walk up the stairs to get dressed for the day.

i walk over to my dresser and there's another note attached to my mirror this time it reads

"So we hear you like adventures and finding things, well I hope you can make me some of your pancakes before we start, we have all the stuff in, just need the chocolate chips could you get some for me? - Maja"

Okay, not I really am confused.

what is going on?

I got dressed into my black ripped jeans and plaid red over shirt and a white vest top and decided to wear my black cap. I slipped on my Adidas trainers and went over to the store to get the chocolate chips because I'm a good friend.

when I arrive at the store I can't find the chocolate chips anywhere so i asked a girl who works here and she went to see if there was any in the back and she came out with some and a white envelope, inside it another note

"okay so i changed my mind meet me at Starbucks? ~ Maja"

i thanked the lady and walked out of the shop and across the road to Starbucks to meet Maja and maybe make some sense out of what the heck was going on.

i arrived and saw Maja sitting at a table and ran over to her

"hey, can you tell me whats going on?" i asked

"I have no clue" she smirked and sipped her coffee "why don't you go order something to drink"

I went and ordered an ice tea and came and sat with Maja she still wouldn't tell me anything

" I ordered some cookies before could you go see if they are ready, they were making some fresh ones, I would go but your closer" she pouted

"okay one minute" I signed as I got up and went to the counter where they later handed me a box. I went and sat down and handed them to her and she opened them and offered me one.

I saw another envelope in the box and I tore it open to see

"hey congrats on finding Maja. I would be there too but I'm looking after young doggy for coconut head come find me?"

"whos coconut head?" I asked Maja shrugged. "helpful, what about young doggy? young doggy it rings a bell...LOGAN'S DOG! COME ON!" I yelled dragging Maja from her seat and sprinting towards Logan's apartment to find jack and say hello to logan, Lydia and of course kong da savage.

we got downstairs and I called logan to let us in moments later the tall blond coach appeared at the door "Hey Logan" I say hugging him "hey Thalia, hey Maja come on up" he said holding the door open for us.

we got up to his apartment with no sign of jack anywhere, kong ran over to us then bolted over to the balcony before i even got chance to see him, Brendan walked in saw my immediate death glare and walked straight back out again. if he comes near the boys again and hurts them i will end him, okay maybe not that harsh but you get the point.

"so Thalia whats with the cap?" he asked throwing it across the room "you need a proper hat, follow me" he laughed, maybe Jack is hiding in the closet or something?

nope, just the merch.

logan hit record on his camera "alright logang this is Thalia, Zach's girlfriend, and she came in here wearing a boring black cap and what is this hoodie, you all know what I'm gonna do now" i laughed

"deck me out in the hottest softest merch in the game" i yelled pumping my fist in the air

"ma girl knows, she must be subscribed" he laughed

"heck yeah, get your merch at loganpaul.com/shop or link in description" i added ]

"you good bro? that's my job" we laughed

he gave me the 'favorite hoodie' a black logang hat and the new women's leggings

I went and got changed then he did his famous montage of me wearing the merch. i walked out to Maja who already had the grey maverick hoodie on and she laughed put kong down who ran over to me with a roll of paper attached to his back.

"sorry, just missed me, I had to go grab my charger, see you there?~jack"

"come on Maja we have a jack to find" we all laughed and thanked logan as we left.

"where did Jack leave his charger?" Maja asked me

"not entirely sure...hold on a second yes I am... he was complaining that he left it at the studio yesterday morning remember? while we were having breakfast?" I said going onto my phone and ordering an uber.

10 minutes later it came and took us to the studio where we ran inside and found a wild jack lying on the couch.

"JACK!" I yelled running to him

"guessing you've been to logans" he laughed

"Yeah, how'd you guess" I laughed spinning in a circle.

"random guess" all three of us laughed.

jack decided to go get donuts so we all went with him and we saw....