late night

*Thalias pov *

(time skip )

I've been back about a week and nothing much has happened apart from everyone seems to be treating me differently and I have gotten quite a bit closer to jack than before

my manager told me that I would be able to participate in the fashion show so me and Maja have been practicing quite3 a lot for it we have been into the offices a few times to practice with the others and I get the feeling they all hate me

see that's what I don't understand everyone seems to just be being nice to me but i can tell in there voice and their fake smiles that its all a lie

even me and Zach haven't talked much i just want everything to go back to normal again i didn't ask for any of this i just want to find a place that actually feels like home i thought this place did but now i realize that it's all a lie.

why is everything so difficult why can't it just be straightforward like it was when i was a kid

id give anything to be that young again i just want my life to be normal again

.i think the last time my life was normal was when I was about 11 just starting secondary school when my friends weren't fake and my parents were still happy i still feel really bad that i have not spoken to my dad since i was 12 after what he did to me and my mum who would blame me?

i decided to message my mum because she always knows what to say but its been 3 hours and i have no reply, maybe this is some sort of sign along with everything else that i just don't belong here.

i grabbed my songbook from the back of my top wardrobe next to my camera  only to realize someone had opened it , the ribbon i tied around it to keep it shut is gone, i start panicking someone has seen my lyrics, they are literally the most personal things in the world i flick through the pages and a small white piece of paper falls out on it a note, it reads

"these words are amazing i can't wait for the day you share them with the world, i hope i can help you have the confidance to share this with the would :))

~zach"

he is so sweet I love him so much I don't deserve him at all, I don't deserve any of these amazing people, he still looked through my book though i  hope he didn't think any of the hate songs were about him,he would have spoken to me right, or does he think I'm some sort of baby, i channel all my thoughts the only way i know how and get to work writing a song, all i can think of is Jorden and i miss the old us half of me is saying the next line should be i miss us and the other half is telling me im better without you, all of me is confused.

*Zack's pov*

its 2 am and I'm lying awake staring at the ceiling we are all still a bit shaken by what happened to Thalia, she's such an amazing girl but....no Zach no buts you love her. i can't stop thinking about those amazing words i hope she has found my note, i hope she doesn't freak out that i read her book, oh who am i kidding im such a jerk i should have just left it where it was.

i should ask her about it like i want to help her produce those songs and become famous like she deserves.

in the past week Thalia seems to have drifted apart from us all a bit, she seems distant, I want to do something to cheer her up and make her happy like she deserves to be.

*Corbyns POV*
Im worried about Thalis she has been acting really differently lately and I dont think im the only one that has noticed, she seems to have broken away from us all she's always on her phone or dousing school work or locked away in her room, I'm really worried about her I think we all are I'm going to talk to the guys tomorrow and see what we can do to make her happy.

*time skip to tomorrow lunch*

"Guys can I talk to you?" I yelled from the kitchen. Moments later all four of them came and joined me seated round the island.

"What's up dude?" Jonah asked

"I'm not the one who we need to be worrying about" I replied
They all nodded

"I was thinking last night, we need to do something to cheat her up" zach spoke up.

"Yeah I was too, what could we do tho?" I asked

We spent the next 20 minuets trying to come up with something and it was completely helpless. Then Daniel decided to call Maja over to see if she could be any help.

"Hey guys what's up?" She said bubbly as she entered the house.

"We need your help" Jack replied.

"What with ?" She answered confused.

"We want to help Thalia and make her happy." Zach replied.

With Maja's help we came up with something amazing that just might work and the plan started later tonight but right now we need to go shopping.

*Thalia pov*
Once again I'm in this house alone. Not that it makes a difference anyway I haven't really seen them all week...

I managed to finish a song last night that I really proud of, I actually feel so good about it, I decided to write a song about I called it who you are. I think I might record myself singing it, not to post just for me, this is the first time i have felt really happy about a song I have written, it took me a few hours but it was worth it.

I set up my tripod and did my intro then started singing
I stare at my reflection in the mirror
Why am I doing this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
No, no, no, no, no...
Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
(Who you are) [x11]
Brushing my hair-do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah!
The more I try the less it's working, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no, no, no no... yeah.
Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
There's nothing wrong with who you are!
Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like whoa!
Just go and leave me alone!
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,
With a smile that's my home!
That's my home, no...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
Yeah yeah yeah

I finished the recording with a huge smile and just sat on my bed listening and smiling. Today was the start of something new, I hope.

A/N
The song that I used was not mine it's a Jessie j song called who you are :))
Thanks for all the support on this story <3
~Lauren