so good

*thalia's pov*

we walked into Krispy creme and we saw that it was oddly empty apart from a tall dark haired boy in the corner and the one dude behind the counter apart from that, it was empty me jack and Maja got our doughnuts and sat down and the dark haired boy walked over to us and placed a white envelope on the table smiled and walked away.

Taking the hint after what has happened so far I quickly snatched up the envelope and tore it open this time revealing a note from Corbyn

"we all think you need a magical day so see ya there

p.s bring a change of clothes and go to the airport

p.p.s jack and Maja will help you with getting on the flight so don't ask too many questions

-CorBEAN :) "

"I am confusion" I said

"go get a change of clothes and meet us at the airport" Jack said

"see you both there?" I asked

"yeah we are all ready" Maja smiled.

I sprinted home and got my bag packed and got an uber to the airport.

*Daniel's POV*
We had a slight change of plan. Heidi's flight got diverted to Florida so we are all heading there and managed to all get flights there and got Maja Jack and Thalia on the next flight after us, jacks been updating us on her progress on the hunt and is going to just take her to the airport if it takes her to long to get to Corbyn's first clue.
We're still going to make it an amazing week and we have got tickets to go to Disney world, we all know its something she has always wanted to do so we did it, Heidi is due to land in about 10 minutes, I can't wait to finally meet her.

*Zach's POV*
We just met Heidi and she is literally so sweet and amazing, no wonder Thalia loves her so much.
Apparently, Thalia is really happy, I mean I'm glad she is having fun she really does deserve it.
I can't wait to see her face when she sees Heidi, we plan on hiding all around magic kingdom for her to find us, I hope this goes well.

*Thalia's POV*
Me jack and Maja just got off the plane and we just took hand luggage so we didn't have to wait at baggage claim which is always a bonus.
We walked to the front of the airport and saw a car waiting for us, the guy who was driving gave me a box wrapped in gold ribbon.
I opened it and it had 3 bands in it, a pink a blue and a green each with our names on it, I took them out and gave them to Maja and Jack when I realized
"THESE ARE MAGIC BANDS!!!" I yelled making the driver jump
"Sorry" i laughed "does this mean.." I was left speechless.
Jack and Maja nodded and said in unison "were going to Disney land!"
I started jumping up and down in my seat as jack recorded me, I didn't care, I felt like a 2 year Old I am so so happy right now, going to Disney had been my dream since I was one. I can't believe I'm getting to go with my best friends.
Nothing can ruin my mood now.

*time skip*

We pull up outside the most magical place on earth, as we got out the driver gave me another note
"Come get some ice cream with me - Corbyn"
I already know exactly where it is. I have seen so many videos about this place It feels like a home in a weird vibey sort of way.

I grabbed jack and Maja's hand and ran to where Corbyns note said and surely enough there stood sir.bean in the flesh.
We got our ice cream and as I opened my tub of ice cream there was a note under the lid... I was a bit weirded out that they knew what I wanted but I just went with it, this hunt is so fun!
"Ready for a splash?
~Dani "

"Follow me" I yelled as I ran towards splash mountain.

I arrived there with no hesitation of where I was going and shortly after followed a breathless Corbyn jack and Maja. I laughed and took an Awesome pic of us and then of all around us.